[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: I want to lift the ban ( VixLooR_LFS ) (Unban Request Denied by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi :
Ban came to me and I am committed to the laws did not do something ..
And Lahu first ban Banned 365 say I Hack
And I swear that I did not do anything
First of all, you should have followed this template: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Secondly, you openly admitted to using speed hack when I confronted you I had also been watching you for about 5 minutes leading up to that moment. You car showed the typical signs of a speed hack. Also considering that you had 50% restriction enabled, you managed to drive the XRG/XFG as if it was unrestricted, therefore you are also committing the offence of abusing the insim.

On another note, upon connecting to the server, you are greeted with a lovely big message:

[Image: 2gucx86.jpg]

How can we make this any clearer?

Ash

PS:

Chatlog Wrote:2015-08-16 09:52:21 UTC One (Jamaica) RacerAsh3 [TC]›Ash‹[VCU] : ViXLOOR - Do you want to stop using that speed tool aswell whilst your at it?
2015-08-16 09:52:34 UTC One (Jamaica) VxLooR_LFS ViXLOOR : OK
(2015-08-16 10:16)Ash Wrote: [ -> ]First of all, you should have followed this template: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=2

Secondly, you openly admitted to using speed hack when I confronted you I had also been watching you for about 5 minutes leading up to that moment. You car showed the typical signs of a speed hack. Also considering that you had 50% restriction enabled, you managed to drive the XRG/XFG as if it was unrestricted, therefore you are also committing the offence of abusing the insim.

On another note, upon connecting to the server, you are greeted with a lovely big message:

[Image: 2gucx86.jpg]

How can we make this any clearer?

Ash

PS:

Chatlog Wrote:2015-08-16 09:52:21 UTC One (Jamaica) RacerAsh3 [TC]›Ash‹[VCU] : ViXLOOR - Do you want to stop using that speed tool aswell whilst your at it?
2015-08-16 09:52:34 UTC One (Jamaica) VxLooR_LFS ViXLOOR : OK

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I am ok to Engage anything Why Alband received ..
(Sharett a new account in order to enter the surfer Why Banned 365)
I am the first time Iotni Band in my account ..
Thank you ..
Im afraid I cannot understand a single word of what you just said, sorry.
Hi :
But I have done to account in order to enter the server
It is the first time I do something contrary to the laws
(The first time Iotni Band Why 365)
Hi :
But I have done to account in order to enter the server
It is the first time I do something contrary to the laws
(The first time Iotni Band Why 365)
Stop re-posting, Ash will get back to you as soon as he can.
Im going to keep the ban in place as I have already requested the ban being extended to permanent, as we do with all speed hack users.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's