[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Recuest (Unban Request Denied by Howlin)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Volvo360drift
● Time & Date of Incident: idontknow

● Replay / Screenshot Link:I dont have it
● Replay Timestamps:I dont have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: iwas banned for swearing. please let me gett one more chance iNEVER gona brake a rule again or swearing ijust want too drive and have some fun on the best cruise server on lfs! Soo tc coomunity please let me go with a warning from know Ohmy

Regards Volvo360drift
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Ok so, we can start by addressing the main reason you were banned, your swearing. I'm sure you remember what happened on that night but for the sake of saving time incase you don't, i'll recap.

There was one other user who began swearing twice, getting fined/kicked for it and then returning to the server to do it again, after he had done this several times you then joined in and began doing the exact same thing. Now, after 300 hours of gaming time and an unbelievable amount of warnings, kicks, swearing fines and even bans, i'd have thought you would start respecting the rules rather than continuing to break them, especially since you say you love our server so very much. If you know that what you're doing isn't allowed, what made you think it was ok to start doing it constantly, getting punished for it and then coming back to repeat it?

(2015-08-16 18:36)sivert96 Wrote: [ -> ]please let me gett one more chance iNEVER gona brake a rule again or swearing

(2015-08-16 18:36)sivert96 Wrote: [ -> ]Soo tc coomunity please let me go with a warning from know Ohmy
Why is it that now you're banned for a year do you suddenly become completely apologetic for all your rule breaking and want a final warning? The way see it is that this ban is your final warning because the next time you're banned I doubt you'll be making a return at all.

I'll leave the thread open a while and give you a chance to respond to what i've said if you wish to do so.
yes iknow what happend that night Sad and im really sorry for it! Please unban me idont gona doo anything shit again promise you! Gona take more care if you doo!

Regards.Volvo360drift
You're asking for one last chance after you've already been given more than enough chances to change your behavior. Request will be denied, you definately need to sit out your ban, it might make you think before taking action next time. Please make an appeal if you feel my decision was unjustified or unfair.

You can make an appeal here: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?fid=26

Before you do so, ensure that you read the "Read Before Posting" thread in that section.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's