[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban requst ( zeez9238 ) (Unban Request Denied by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello and welcome all admins firs let me tell you why ibanned

i banned for : Ramming & Avoiding Admin for 365 days

and i need 294 more to the banned go away from me Smile)

and i know and i feel sorry to the admin i avoiding him and i'm sorry for the ramming no i feel the mistake and i'm very sorry so ilike this server very much before and now and i cant stay just watch youtube people he record in tc servers and i'm very sorry to the admin and people i ramming and avoiding and please i cant stay without i play the tc please i will respect the all server rules and respect the people and i know im mistake i do it and im very sorry and if you can Diminution or removal the banned I thank you very
my LFS name : zeez9238 .
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

I'm going to check my replay to remind myself of your overall behaviour then get back to you.
Summary of the situation:
- You deliberately made unnecessary contact (hitting) with a slower car than yourself and BLAMED the guy when it was your fault. Clearly breaking rule 1.2,
- When I told you that you were being banned, you disconnected and joined server two,
- I joined server two and you instantly disconnected.

Summary of your history:
- You have countless entries for your ridiculous driving (and for other miscellaneous stuff),
- You came off a 14 day ban, one day before this ban.

Considering your history, I highly doubt you would play sensibly when you return. The fact you tried hiding from me says it all.

I want you to complete the whole 365 days to ensure you really understand your actions have consequences, and because it's clear NONE of your previous bans worked. It's time you served something more substantial.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's