[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Photoshop pictures thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Sound a good idea?
anyone can start this thread with photoshop.
Yes a good idea, for edited images such as illustrations, logos and other edits not related to LFS, thanks, Jim. I will update my post with some things I have made.

Just decided to mess about with a few things, I thought the Liverpool Skyline would be great.

Before:
After:
Hehe Thumbup1
[Image: 3ZU5688.jpg]

My first photoshop i did today, with different alloys and lowered the car Biggrin
That car is cleeeeeaaaaaaaaaan
(2015-08-17 15:44)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]That car is cleeeeeaaaaaaaaaan

yep thanks Smile
Looks nice Nismo Smile
[Image: O9qQAyQ.jpg]

Second try at photoshop alloys Biggrin
I like how the rims are different size, and dont have any rubber on them BiggrinD

gj.
Don't feel like using tires jim? xD
The first one was better, really an angels touch on that Volvo
My creations 2 years ago, nothing special. Yes, my other nickname that I use is M I S K A, mainly used in foreign gaming communities, LFS is an exception due to having MousemanLV as LFSW.

[Image: obDd9F9.jpg]

[Image: nA01t7c.jpg]

[Image: 8JJzMd3.jpg]

[Image: ajs1WMP.jpg]
[Image: dvR0CKt.jpg]

First pic, parking ticket car in my city.

[Image: MvzheKo.jpg]

second pic an guy car at work
Second one is good Jimmy, not exactly sure what's happened in the first one. For the wheels on the Volvo, try smoothing the edges and make the tyre darker Tongue oh and try to make them a bit smaller, then it would look great!
(2015-08-26 17:46)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Second one is good Jimmy, not exactly sure what's happened in the first one. For the wheels on the Volvo, try smoothing the edges and make the tyre darker Tongue oh and try to make them a bit smaller, then it would look great!

I think rear windows in the first one
(2015-08-26 17:46)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Second one is good Jimmy, not exactly sure what's happened in the first one. For the wheels on the Volvo, try smoothing the edges and make the tyre darker Tongue oh and try to make them a bit smaller, then it would look great!

He made the same in both , dark the rear windows.

And yes, dark a bit the wheels , cause them are sooo bright !

Good try
[Image: 0UrJ6Bh.jpg]

Like this? Biggrin
[Image: qcYkJs8.jpg]

Rear or front alloys? Kyllone wich one you like the best?
Rear and yes Jimmy it already looks better, just needs more smoothing Tongue
(2015-08-27 15:53)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]Rear
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's