[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Oh no.. (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys , what just happend ?? Tongue I said sorry.. and said i will not do it anymore.. I promise.. Please dont ban me for 31 more days.. When the police said "move" i did it.. When I met him the second time, was it just a coincidence.. and i tried to stop my friend, because he was in a chase... he always listen to me... and he did.. that was the only reason he stopped.
So please unban me... I promise i will not do it again.

Kazuki
Unsure
Soon after the chase started in front of you, you tried to undertake the cop in a corner which caused you both to spin out. As I said, 2 warnings and a 20 ban for the same thing in the past..

Unban denied.

Josh.
I said sorry for that , and i drove away !
i have now learned .. Please, i promise, it will not happen again
Sorry doesn't excuse the fact it has happened for the 4th time. I don't see why you didn't learn from either warnings or the last ban you had.

I really don't see why I should give you a chance now.

Josh.
Okey, i understand that... and i know that it was wrong... But this server is the best on lfs.. and it get's pretty boring when i'm banned. But trust me , it will not happen again.. and i learned from the other warnings , but many of the things that i get raported about are just an coincidence.. So please unban me , and see that you can trust me!
Quote:and i learned from the other warnings

Then why have you had 2 bans after these warnings?

Quote:So please unban me , and see that you can trust me!

We can't trust you, you've shown us that after 2 warnings and a ban, you are still breaking the same rule. That doesn't inspire trust.

Unban denied, any last comments before this is closed?

Josh,
Yes, why do you refuse to give me another chance? When i know that i can improve me.. The other time i got banned it was because of somthing else they said... But please... if you can't unban me , give me some fewer days.. please..
or , just give me some few days to see that i can improve... and if I can't you can ban me.

Kazuki
You've already had the chance to prove you can stick to the rules, you've failed miserably.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's