[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Team Velocity [CLOSED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Not looking for a fracas, I have the right to mention anything about TV and same for you to say anything about CC. And I appreciate you are a recruit but you can't just tell me to leave your team alone like that.
Guys c'mon, keep this thread clean, they just started a new team. No need for the fighting, take it to PMs.
(2015-08-19 22:06)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Guys c'mon, keep this thread clean, they just started a new team. No need for the fighting, take it to PMs.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I've told Ross not to react, and Skoda, please try not to provoke arguments.
I'm not trying to provoke, it is something I just wanted to know. Trying to keep it clean, was just a simple question.
Can I suggest something? I think Velocity Traffic Unit sounds better Biggrin
(2015-08-19 22:20)Skoda Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not trying to provoke, it is something I just wanted to know. Trying to keep it clean, was just a simple question.

If you wanted to ask a simple question click a simple Private Message button. No need to start unpleasant conversations here. Keep it between you two elsewhere.
We welcome Connor to the team, he's going to be joining us for his 2 week recruitment also. We all wish him the best of luck [Image: wink.png]

[Image: us.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=P.H.D_Gonapus] - [Image: isonline.P.H.D_Gonapus] TVRonno - (P.H.D_Gonapus)

Recruitment information:
Ends: 4th September 2015 - Ended

~Team Velocity Management

~Last updated by: TVRenegade on 22/10/15
Uou Connor , i never heared this name on our server... Biggrin jokes . Interesting when 2 guys have same name

Good luck on your 2 weeks !
Good luck connor!!
Wow, lots of new people. This time we welcome a familiar face, former leader of LM1 and a good friend of mine, Luke has decided to join us! A personal good luck from me, welcome to the team Aussie[Image: wink.png]

[Image: au.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=luke89] - [Image: isonline.luke89] TVAussie - (luke89)

Recruitment information:
Ends: 11th September 2015 [Extended | 1 Week] - Ended

Ohmy luke. Good luck my friend.

TV is on a perfect start already!
Welcome all new recruits wish you best of luck with your recruitment period.
This is the first time I've had to do this, and I take no pleasure. Unfortunately Dynamic (Ross), has had his recruitment terminated prematurely. This is primarily due to behavior, we wish him luck in the future.

[Image: gb.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=Ross-Levine] - [Image: isonline.Ross-Levine] Ross - (Ross-Levine) | *Accepted* - Recruitment status: - Terminated

Recruitment information:
End: 4th September 2015

~Last updated by: TVRenegade on 21/08/15
Not always all are happy moments.

Gl in future
An unexpected end... Good luck in the future Ross!
Yet another new recruit! Wink
We welcome Asas, who will be joining us for his 2 week recruitment. You might recognise him from this post he made.
Good luck Biggrin

[Image: jo.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=honzaQ4] - [Image: isonline.honzaQ4] TVAsas - (HonzaQ4)

Recruitment information:
Ends: 8th September 2015 - Ended

Good luck my friend Asas & congratulations :]
Gl gl
It's judgement day! TVMinivan, TVRyan & TVQuattro's recruitment ended today!
Unfortunately only one of them made it Sad

Congratulations to TVMinivan, welcome to the family Wink It's a pleasure to have you on-board.

[Image: us.png] - [Image: is_online.php?username=Minivan] - [Image: isonline.Minivan] TVMinivan - (Minivan)

Commiserations to TVRyan & TVQuattro who sadly did not make it. We wish you both the best of luck in the future! Biggrin

Congratulations = )
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's