[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: (Report Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: camerontinkler

Their LFS username(s): n-murray
Their in-game nickname(s): ///N.Murray

Main reason(s): Breaching rule 3.4 and then further disregarding the rule despite being spoken to by admins.

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://mega.nz/#!fo43lQwZ!V90DowRgxUix5...PfvSq3LRbo

Replay timestamps:
10:38 (Stunts) - I tell him to stop multiple times, he just carries on. Responds with "?"
11:12 - Stunna tells him it's out of bounds
11:35 - "my plan all along was to get there haha" he says
12:07 - Howlin then tells him he can't take chases out of bounds. Just after, he's told it's against server rules. Murry then goes on to say that he was not aware there was an OOB, Howlin tells him to not do it again. Meaning he's now aware that he broke the server rules.
12:39 - I ask him to pay me to compensate for wasting my time and winning a chase unfairly.

Now from here on I do not have the rest of the replay. However if you read the chat logs, he never in the end paid me back the standard 300 for failing to stop and despite being made aware of the rules, he seems to think he was still in the right... Completely disregarding what both Stunna and Howlin had just recently told him.

If I recall correctly, I believe he said that I should be the one paying him 300... Because that makes sense... This further shows his disregard to what the had the admins had literally just said.
So, I suppose this is a also a joint refund request as well as a report.
I'm not sure if he has to refund me, but I've seen previously on maps such as Kyoto with cops receiving money due to auto-bust for going wrong way on autobahn... Surely this is the same concept and therefore I should be allowed a refund anyway, not only for him breaking servers rules, but to compensate for him wasting my time. If being able to escape a chase unfairly, then getting a slap on the wrist, but further shows no remorse... Then how can you expect a change of attitude from such a player? He'll just do it again...

Description of incident (inc date & time): Between 23:00 - 23:30 GMT+00 18/08/15
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Since the user already received a warning there will be no point me issuing another one.

I have fined him 300€ and refunded you the 300€ due to him winning the chase unfairly.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's