[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request (Unban Request Denied by Byran)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username:antonioexzip

- Time & Date of Incident:21:30

- Replay / Screenshot Link:none
- Replay Timestamps:none

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied:

I thing i deserve unban becose i didnt do anything wrong,
I was give my old acc to my friend and he got banned becose he was using hack.
So i'm not in any relation with this my old acc.
And i dont know why i need to hiding that my old acc get banned,becose i know that i didnt do anything wrong.
I have no need to hide such things if I know that i did nothing wrong.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hi there, I am the admin whom originally placed the ban on your old account. Username, (zip), this account was obviously banned for using speed hacks as you may know since you mentioned it was banned for hacks. The account (antonioexzip) was directly linked to the old account (zip) and there for the permanent ban follows. You are claiming you had nothing to do with it and your friend was the one who did the hacking. You are the owner of your account and are 100% responsible for it.

We do not tolerate, hackers, and especially do not tolerate ban evaders. Maybe if you just made a nice friendly unban request on your original account instead of creating a new one and ban evading and even entering Gumball, I would be more lenient. I honestly don't understand why you didn't just do that.
But I am keeping the ban on this account as well as the other. If you feel you really deserve an unban then make an appeal, until then unban request denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's