[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request Hetsarn (Unban Request Denied by Josh)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey there, i been banned now for 6 months of Josh because i get hillclimbing on Jamaica, ( Second Time ).

The first time i did it kicked josh me, i was afk on the top when he kicked me, so i didnt know. and a couples of hours later thomas sended this to me

Hi Hetsarn,

I forgot to tell you why I kicked you earlier, but it was for hill climbing despite me previously spectating you for doing it today.

Hope everything is clear now.

Kind Regards,
Thomas

And the second time i did it, josh told me go down, and i did it directly, and when i was down he started to argue what thomas has said before when he kicked me, ( maybe a before ), i had halft forget it, and i know it was wrong of me to do it again.. so 6 months is really bad, i stop playing on tc now if i dont get unbanned.. maybe a week ban for this will be okey, but not 6 months..

/ Hetsarn
Hello,

Ok, just to clear a few points up which might cause confusion; You were kicked (once) 3 days before by Thomas for hill-climbing; I didn't specifically ask you to get down, I just started asking you what you were doing and why you were doing it - you came down immediately at your own accord.

As for the ban itself, as I said, you were kicked 3 days ago for doing the same thing, and now you're doing it again. The only reasons you could give me as to why you were up there were;

Hetsarn Wrote:- "just love it lol",
- " fun and stupid",
- "this is the first time after a couples of days, and I forget. It is night and not so much people in here, so..".

The reason the ban is so long is because of your record. You have shown a constant disregard for the rules. You have (on LFSW: Hetsarn) 9 User Reports, 4 Official warnings, 6 Kicks, 1 Cop Right revocation, 6 misc actions such as !restrictions and swearing fines, and to top it all off, 102 days worth of bans. All of this in just under a year and a half (1 year, 5 months).

What do you make of this?

Josh.
Just to quickly put my input here considering you've bought me up. I don't feel the real reason for your ban was because you didn't read my PM. As Josh said, you've received 13 bans since you've been on TC, and you're trying to tell me you didn't know Hillclimbing was disallowed.

Well if you haven't read the rules on any occasion from one of those 13 bans, then that's where you're going wrong.
If you haven't replied by Monday morning this will be archived.
hello

i thinked about it and i know what i did was wrong, and i know it wasnt good of me to answer josh on that way, i am sorry for that josh, i was angry that day on a person so i taked it out a little bit here, im sorry..

but it would be nice if i can get a last chance to show.
and about the earlier bans, kick, warnings, so i have already taked a penalty for what i did there? so why i should get a longer ban now for that?..

Hetsarn
(2012-02-06 00:16)Hetsarn Wrote: [ -> ]and about the earlier bans, kick, warnings, so i have already taked a penalty for what i did there? so why i should get a longer ban now for that?..

..because you shouldn't still be breaking rules. Just because you have served a penalty for a specific incident, that doesn't mean it has never happened.

Quote:but it would be nice if i can get a last chance to show.

I don't see why we should to be honest, you should have shown us after your first warning.

Josh.
i see why.. because i play on that server almost everyday and i always follow the rules as best i can and i think it is almost always, apart from this time.. and i regret it very much and it will not happend again.. and i know i cant do anything and just say a sorry..

and if i not been unbanned i stop play lfs, because i dont play other server and cant be 6 months from lfs so.. and there is no extorition, not what i mean, just saying..

please unban me..

Hetsarn
Sorry but you've had plenty of chances in the last 2 years to understand what is right and wrong. If you had a better record, I'd be more inclined to unban you, however you've had 13 bans and numerous warnings, kicks and so-on. You shouldn't still be getting yourself banned.

Denied.

Josh.
Any additional comments?
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's