[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + REPORT Tomass[LV] (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Filsoof

Their LFS username(s): Shew
Their in-game nickname(s): Tomass[LV]

Main reason(s):
Ramming on purpose
Not respecting other drivers

Replay and/or screenshot link: I hope this is the right file, correct me if i'm wrong
http://www.upload.ee/files/5143107/report.mpr.html
Replay timestamps:
4:56, first minor accident
5:23 second minor accident
5:41 bigger accident.
5:53 rams me out of the way, when I try get in contact with him.
6:54 starts ramming a guy, who even said sorry.

Description of incident (inc date & time):

So, I was driving behind this guy who just overtook me and started to drift, and I'm in my FWD car so I just wanna speed a bit. Not driving behind a drifter slowly. I try to make it clear I wanna pass, but he doesn't care about me. He caused a smaller accident with no sorry, which I don't care about. Then he hit me again, alright-... Again I don't care. Third time he hit me, he did it fully on purpose and doesn't say sorry. I attempt to get in contact with him by driving slower in front of him and writing in chat but he ignores.

After I watched the replay, later in the video he also rams another guy clearly on purpose.

His general driving is very disrespectful for other drivers, and clearly belongs on a drift server, not a cops and robbers.
Also managed to smack me head on whilst he was in a chase and never said sorry for it.

timecode: 14:29.19

replay: http://www.upload.ee/files/5143139/thoma...t.mpr.html

Looked like he aimed for me when I watched it back.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Indeed. The user clearly thought there was no one else online but him the way he treated everyone. Excessive ramming was involved and not once did he apologise.

Clearly this user does not learn from previous punishments and due to this, the user will receive a ban.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's