[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ixion Simsports [CLOSED]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
gg

gl.

Administrator Message by: Dan

1.3. Use proper language at all times.
Good luck
Good luck guys!
Best of luck guys!
A small update, we are sorry to say that Trey has now denied his spot within the team and is no longer a recruit. Good luck with your future endeavors
Thanks guys, and good luck Trey!
Congratulations Zykel
Franky has made a cruise team, never thought I'd see the day Biggrin
Savy has returned after more than a year just to make a post taking the piss out of me and my team..

actually kinda expected it, you must be getting loenly now.
(2015-10-16 15:57)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]Savy has returned after more than a year just to make a post taking the piss out of me and my team..

actually kinda expected it, you must be getting loenly now.

To be fair, I thought the same as he did. Wink
times have changed and this game has changed. there isn tmuch serious/casual racing in lfs anymore and im not able to commit myself to any other sim atm.

so i decided to contradict everything i said 2-3 years ago Smile
[Image: 1zTuJ1P.png]

Hello, ixion is bringing you some bad news and some good news today. Mostly good though!

To start it off we are sad to announce that ixion.Zykel did not make it through our recruitment, we all wish him best of luck in his future endeavors.

Now comes the fun part! Hihihi Smile

We are happy to announce that ixion.Angel has been promoted to the rank of senior for his continues activity and involvement within the team. Congratulations to him!

And to top things of!
ixion.S2k comcastcable (formerly known as Stunna)
and
ixion.Wings Joko 98
will be joining us! Welcome guys!

~Mufflord
Congratulations Smile
Gratz guys and good luck Zykel
Congratulations and good luck! Smile
Congratulations guys! :]
Congratulations and good luck zykel
Congratulations and good luck!
Welcome to this psycho little family team.
Congrats and good luck!
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's