[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Bence1108 (Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: atbizgames

Their LFS username(s): Bence1108
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP] Hara

Main reason(s): he fully accelerates into my car many times in the same chase.

"5.4. Force / Physical Contact

Any force used must be calculated and tactical. The direct impact of intentional contact should cause very minor or ideally no damage to either car. Ramming is forbidden."

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://uploadir.com/uploads/r7ri1ryc/downloads/new
Replay timestamps:
15:56 As you can see here, I avoid it but his intention was clearly to ram.
17:11 Using me as a wall for stop his car.
18:12 I avoid it but his intention was clearly to ram again.
20:15 I avoid it but his intention was clearly to ram again.
23:20 push me into a fence
23:44 push me into a barrier
23:57 I avoid it but his intention was clearly to ram again.
25:25 no intention to brake at all, end of the chase.

Description of incident (inc date & time): 2015/08/20
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-08-20 12:10)atbizgames Wrote: [ -> ]15:56 As you can see here, I avoid it but his intention was clearly to ram.

What on earth are you trying to expound here? I can only see him going for a pit manoeuvre which he was capable of doing because of you brake checking him. After that, you instead chose to ram him. Nothing wrong with what Hara did here.

(2015-08-20 12:10)atbizgames Wrote: [ -> ]17:11 Using me as a wall for stop his car.

That was just a minor hit which caused none of you any damage. He started braking a bit too late and once his brakes were locked he couldn't avoid gently pushing you forwards.

(2015-08-20 12:10)atbizgames Wrote: [ -> ]18:12 I avoid it but his intention was clearly to ram again.

As we can see again. Hara's only intention was to pit you. Again, you just brake checked him. He didn't crash into you, so TBH I don't quite understand why you're reporting this.

(2015-08-20 12:10)atbizgames Wrote: [ -> ]20:15 I avoid it but his intention was clearly to ram again.

Guess I'll have to repeat myself here, YOU BRAKE CHECKED him once again. Neither did he hit you this time round.

(2015-08-20 12:10)atbizgames Wrote: [ -> ]23:20 push me into a fence

Just a small nudge, he tried to pit your car. Nothing worth taking any action, really.

(2015-08-20 12:10)atbizgames Wrote: [ -> ]23:44 push me into a barrier

What I can see he just tried to box your car with the help of a barrier.

(2015-08-20 12:10)atbizgames Wrote: [ -> ]23:57 I avoid it but his intention was clearly to ram again.

Same story here, I won't be repeating myself again as the situation is exactly the same as on the majority of other timestamps.

(2015-08-20 12:10)atbizgames Wrote: [ -> ]25:25 no intention to brake at all, end of the chase.

Guess you gave me the wrong timestamp here. 24:25 should be the correct one. How can you even expected him to react fast enough here? You were driving less than two metres ahead of him and then suddenly you chose to apply full brakes.

Atbiz: Please think twice before posting such useless reports as this one. I'd much rather spend my time doing something else rather than dealing with this report. We, admins, don't want our time to be wasted unnecessarily. It's not smart to whine about even the tiniest incidents possible. The only timestamp which had some sense in it was 23:20. But, I won't be taking any action upon this report since if I did, I would also have to take in an account you ramming him at 15:56.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's