[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - bZman (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:

Their LFS username(s): bZman
Their in-game nickname(s): Penguin

Main reason(s): Ignoring visual sirens, didnt shift+p/shift+s when in oob quick enough (3.4. Out of bounds/Leaving track limits in a chase)

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/gox9qyxxjparm0...2.mpr?dl=0
Replay timestamps: ~53:05.00

Description of incident (inc date & time): He was being chased, whil another chase went down ahead, then he ignored visual sirens and that caused a crash wich caused him to go oob. Then he started saying pointless stuff instead of speccing or pitting which resulted as me loosing contact with him(maybe someone else too).
Hello, I'm the cop named Alex. Whilst I was chasing annother guy on the road he did an iilegal U-turn which made me brake. At the momment I tried to reverse I realized that I had vehicles coming from behind. Just as I attempt to pull my car forwards and to the side Penguin manages to crash into me ( when he lags causing me to fly into the sky ). Then I go down and several other cops crashes into me aswell. What Penguin should've done was to shift + p or go into spectator mode as he realized that he was OOB. But he did not, and he did not look at the visual sirens aswell. So he smashed into me with quite a force. However I do realize that I have a little bit of fault in this for reversing, but I am sorry. I did not realize before it was too late..

Sincerely,

>Alex<[COP]
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hello,

It is known you must pay attention and respect sirens, but there is of course a limit with this.

bZman could not have known until it was too late that there was a cop reversing up the road, in forethought it was more likely the chase was ahead of him travelling in the same direction or coming up the road in the other direction.

bZman should however have pitted or joined the spectators when he realized he was not going to be landing within track limits, which he had more than enough time to do.
There's time to type as much as you want after the chase.

Most of this doesn't even concern me too much, it's just a big accident, however what does concern me is the messages after the incident from bZman, but mostly theg4m3er.

theg4m3er will be receiving a ban for his insulting choice of words in the public chat seen on the replay.

bZman will receive a confirm-able warning regarding Pitting/Speccing when OOB.

XxUltraxX will receive a confirm-able warning regarding his driving which was a major part of this whole incident.

If theres any more questions or comments regarding this report, feel free to private message me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
[Image: UslczP0.png] Private Message

Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's