[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report Cop abuse (Report Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Qatar948

Their LFS username(s): [COP] KooKoo
Their in-game nickname(s): DMO3_aL7ZN

Main reason(s): abusing cop power by making random chase

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://goo.gl/Mw1Blt
Replay timestamps: 2min:15sec

Description of incident (inc date & time): after we left the pit car accident happen but
kooko chase the victim of the crash and when i asked him why he said arab drift from my view i saw him driving normally so i checked replay and the person was driving normally , when i talled him he was not arab drifting he got her didn't like it.

- nobody asked me to do this report.
-cops should be sure 100% before chasing people just because he is arab and using soft skin dos not mean he was arab drifting or driving dangerously
Hi,

I chased him because he was arab drifting, I wanted to issue a fine but he tried to escape.

The fine was 300 because he spectated himself on purpose.

Thanks.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
(2015-08-22 09:48)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I chased him because he was arab drifting, I wanted to issue a fine but he tried to escape.

The fine was 300 because he spectated himself on purpose.

Thanks.

i think you didn't cheek the replay he was driving normally
Hello,

The user who KooKoo chose to !chase didn't do anything wrong in order to deserve being chased/fined. As Qatar said, he was only a victim of a crash due to another driver rear ending him. KooKoo, therefore, didn't have any valid reason to fine him. KooKoo will be fined 300 € and the money will be refunded to the civilian. I'll also remind the civilian not to leave the track whilst being chased. Thanks, Qatar for noticing this misconduct. Hopefully, both parties will learn upon this scenario.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's