[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - chad03 (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My username: thomasdk95

Their username: chad03
Ingame name: [DJ]Chaddy

Reason: insulting me, ignoring sirens and generally having a horrendous attitude.

Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!DB5GnDIJ!94_rIA8nUQ1RO...y8h-qJ5o7M

Timestamps:
* 43:50 - I chase [DJ]Chaddy for cutting a corner
* 44:50 - [DJ]Chaddy finally stops a little over 45 seconds later. Watch the sequence between the first and this timestamp. Keep in mind I use mouse, making it near impossible for me to type while driving. Instead I indicate that [DJ]Chaddy should pull over by doing !stop.
* 45:11 - Insult
* 45:46 - Insult
* 49:05 - Ignoring sirens. Look at [DJ]Chaddy's thottle input, he doesn't care one bit that a chase is ahead. Admittedly I may have cut him off, but he should have seen the sirens from far away, and know to stop and give way, or at the very least slow down.
* 49:10 - Chase comes to a quick stop. [DJ]Chaddy doesn't care and rams straight into both me and the suspect. His only comment was "...".
* 50:40 - [DJ]Chaddy's terrible attitude continues trying to defend his previous actions, still no sorry from him.

Side note: I know I might have been a bit too smart(?) in my replies to him, however he has had a horrendous attitude all day. He even got a warning from an admin earlier on in the day, which he hasn't appeared to have learnt very much from.

Incident happened at 20:03 GMT+2 22/08/2015

Kind regards,
Thomas
cutting a corner load of crap i was driving with 42% res and u join me by chase as i havent done nothing not speeding or anything you just money steel

and also your tthe one to say sorry for chaseing me for no reason and also lots of ramming when i was driving at the speed limits your just chase anyone that draves past u with a flat tyre just to money grab from them
Here is a quick .gif of your alleged "crap corner cut"

[Image: pLoCMq0.gif]

Looks like a clean corner cut to me.

Finelist Wrote:Careless driving (30€ / 60€ / 100€)
Examples: cutting corners, ignoring lines, cones and barriers, drifting, doughnutting, all kind of stunts on the track, operating an unsafe vehicle, constantly driving backwards
https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=...RqHpEk&

I am unsure what ramming you are on about though?
Apologies for the double post.

Just gonna add this:
Someone informed you that you had been reported, and this is how you reacted.
Quote:22.08.2015 22.55.54 : [DJ]Chaddy : unless itys that pri.ck thamas
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Quote:49:05 - Ignoring sirens. Look at [DJ]Chaddy's thottle input, he doesn't care one bit that a chase is ahead. Admittedly I may have cut him off, but he should have seen the sirens from far away, and know to stop and give way, or at the very least slow down.

Well he clearly didn't slow down for the SIRENS he clearly saw, even if you did cut him up, there was no need for him to crash into you like that.

The fine was totally legitimate according to the fine list as you completely cut the corner and ignored the lines of the track (track limits).

chad03 will receive a 3 day ban due to him already being warned for his bad attitude towards you and clearly ramming a chase he saw in front of him.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's