[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - quattro10v (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: SparkleZ

Their LFS username(s): quattro10v
Their in-game nickname(s): VTU•Nick[COP]

Main reason(s): The user rammed me as a [COP], I also never saw an apologie directed to me, this is not the first time a maneuver like this had been performed by the following user, his awareness of the surroundings can also be a problem.

Replay and/or screenshot link: > Click me <
Replay timestamps:

7:42.00 - Unaware of where the suspect was, which lead to a collision.

10:55.00 - The moment when the ram had occurred.

12:27.00 - Isn't aware of the surroundings, causes another crash but apologizes. Must say that the cruisers clearly did not respect sirens at this point.

Description of incident (inc date & time): The officer is clearly unaware of the surroundings and is using the force beyond the limit.

Date - 25/08/2015
Time - 17:20

Thank you to whoever will be reviewing this report!
~Spark
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
There was indeed too much force in a lot of manoeuvres performed on you, namely the ram stated in the report. I watched the chase throughout and Quattro's awareness of his surroundings and suspect was pretty horrendous, hence why all of the crashes occurred. That, and the fact that he was very dangerous throughout the chase such as following you onto the wrongside frequently.

Due to this user already losing his COP rights before, they will be revoked once again. He will most definitely have to work on awareness and practising being a safe COP.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's