[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: New Webdesign - Discussion Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's awesome Wink (Like Tommer's suggestion of a screenshot comp!)
Looks really nice, but what is going on with the radio? Is that actually coming back or what?

(I thought I would have had some sort of information, being the "leader of TC radio" Rolleyes )
(2012-02-03 20:16)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Looks really nice, but what is going on with the radio? Is that actually coming back or what?

(I thought I would have had some sort of information, being the "leader of TC radio" Rolleyes )

Current a WIP. Also as far as we knew, it was Jedi who was the main leader, however if i am wrong, my apologies. I will contact you in the near future about current developments Smile
It was shared leadership Ash Smile
My apologies in that case, Brad Smile
I was always under the impression that Jedi was lead DJ, since he sort of took it over when you went in active Brad.

If that's the case then I suppose I should apologise too for not liaising with you as well as Jedi.
Yes, Jedi was managing the radio while I was away for a few months, but we always stayed in good contact and I was active in the DJ section Smile

Anywho, it would be good to be more involved in this - getting the community involved and having a say is always good.
Awesome Smile Well give us a few more days and things should start progressing more Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's