[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Host refused connection? (Banned?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

Today (27 / 08 / 2015), around 16 'o clock Belgian time I was in a cop chase and suddenly someone turned out in front of me while I was going fast and crashed me. I got into a quite heated argument with them about how they should have looked into their mirror and that they interfered with a cop chase.

A few minutes later I managed to escape from the cops and was still arguing with the person about this issue, when I said, okay, I will go and check the replay because I want to see what happened from their perspective. I go to pits, leave the server, watch the replay, see that they really couldn't see me in rear view mirror.

I want to go back to the server to say that "my bad, you really couldn't see me, sorry for arguing". However, when I tried to join back in, I got "Host refused connection".

I am not sure, did I get banned because of arguing with the person or was it a bug? Can someone please check what happened and "unban" me if it was a bug indeed?

If it was an intentional ban, I might understand that because I did get pretty pissed and used abbreviations such as WTF and FFS even though I said earlier that I would refrain from using such words. Sadly the rage got to me. If so, will someone please inform me how long I am banned for?

Thank you so much in advance

FuryShower
I banned you for your abusive comments. Please file an unban request correctly and we will talk about what happened.

Thanks
(2015-08-27 18:41)Dan Wrote: [ -> ]I banned you for your abusive comments. Please file an unban request correctly and we will talk about what happened.

Thanks

Alright Dan, good to know. Sometimes the rage gets to me and I say mean things but I know I should moderate myself more. Thanks for the wake-up call man, I will file an unban inquiry as soon as possible.

Regards
Fury
Reference URL's