[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: AC Designs's Workshop
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is what I made over the years, mostly a year. Public Skins will have links to them[Example = (Imagename)] , Private skins will not have link (and that means don't ask for one). If any of the links for imaged doesn't work, please msg me and I fix it as soon as I can.

~AC Designs~
[Image: 10qf32a.jpg]

- Second Team Team UD skin what was made during the spring of 2014.
(Private)
[Image: nv37JH5.png]

- This is a Public skin free for use just to support the UD team.
(UD_Public2014)
[Image: BDva3jh.png]

- This is the Corvette GS skin I made due to Inspiration.
(CorvetteGS_AD)
[Image: c8XGh7W.png]

- Made an XXR one as well.
(GrandSportCorAD)
[Image: Ll1l1Pe.png]

- Made a TwilightSparkle Themed RX7, just cuz.
(TwilightFCByAD)
[Image: 3SuUb0v.png]

-Also a Fluttershy one as well.
(FluttershyFCAD)
[Image: hCGkLpa.png]

-This was skin I'm planning to update but still thinking on what to add but for now it looks really nice for a basic paint job.
(StriptenSince)
[Image: 5GpWvB4.png]

-This is a UD team skin made back in Fall 2014. Themed after a war plane paint scheme, This is what I named Lady Luck.
(Private)
[Image: GTGSOif.png]

- The General Lee from Duke of Hazzard. This isn't fully mine but I added more for a Charger look.
(GenrLeeV2ByAD)
[Image: F3qBI3D.png]
White stripes over XRR/XRT remind me of Daloonies kit too much. Not like it's a bad thing, just reminds me of his kit ;p
I have seen some problems of clipping and maybe in the last one , the border of the lights looks strange. Well , keep up , nobody is born taught
(2015-08-28 09:26)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]White stripes over XRR/XRT remind me of Daloonies kit too much. Not like it's a bad thing, just reminds me of his kit ;p
Hm, Well I did make it, and I never seen or heard of "Daloonies kit" So I know the skins are safe. Smile Also my old logo is imprinted on them:
[Image: 10eprti.jpg] <== Old Logo

(2015-08-28 11:39)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]I have seen some problems of clipping and maybe in the last one , the border of the lights looks strange. Well , keep up , nobody is born taught

Yeah, I know "StriptenSince" the black tip on the wing is off, but it's still good, and also a work in progress still.
And the General Lee" skin, I took the front off of a real Charger 69' due to the lack of tools and skill to make a imaged template one, I took my time cropping the front but even photos are never perfect. The two first ones are when I was just getting into skinning cars for lfs, But they're still prized to me.
Reference URL's