[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + OTAVA[COP] (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:CRC Titan2000

Their LFS username(s):onniOTAVA
Their in-game nickname(s):OTAVA[COP]

Main reason(s):ramming and aggressive driving

Replay and/or screenshot link:https://www.dropbox.com/s/w3hh8l0l7319zsb/otava.mpr?dl=0

Replay timestamps:

1:35:25.96 ram in my sweet ass
1:42:30.93 ram with sorry for another player or for me ?
1:45:42.21 a series of aggressive poke´s
1:46:07.70 ram
1:46:21.60 ram
1:47:13.11-1:47:26 is the normal behavior of officers
1:47:55.86 ram
1:48:10.50 to fast hit with 120kmh
1:53:30.00 ram

I can not remember that a cop trainer so aggresive moves
the whole prosecution was simply to aggressive!
i drive a xrg with restriction not a fat rb4 !

exactly why has me [TC] Leon revoked my license 6 years ago!!!

Description of incident (inc date & time):29.08.2015 09:45 am
Titan Wrote:1:35:25.96 ram in my sweet ass
This is just non sense to mention this one. From my point of view you started to turn into my lane 0.75s before accident. 1:35:25.56 U started to turn into my lane and 1:35:26.25 accident happened. And I was going much more faster than you, just blame yourself for it
Titan Wrote:1:42:30.93 ram with sorry for another player or for me ?
I did say the sorry for both of you. Didn`t see the other player. between us there as only ~20kph diffrence between speeds and I missed pit so sorry for it, not really reportable offence still
Titan Wrote:1:45:42.21 a series of aggressive poke´s
first one: again <20kph diffrence with speed, not reportable offence but still sorry for that
seconds: so little touches/ some blocks there is no need to even mention those, little more than normal force but still not too much I belive (Not counting first one to this)
Titan Wrote:1:46:07.70 ram
There was again 20kmh difrence between us. I asm sorry for that but I thought ur car is faster than it was
Titan Wrote:1:46:21.60 ram
Was looking at chat at the moment, really just a little faster touch
Titan Wrote:1:47:13.11-1:47:26 is the normal behavior of officers
first touch was an accident sorry for that being a little too much
second touch was when you braked just to side of your car, blame yourself for it
third touch was ur fault, u came just in front of me by steering in front of me
1:47:55.86 ram[/quote]
Again you turned at the last possible second to my lane. U are just watching this from your point of view arent you? I have 90 or 120 FOV depending on the view point.
Titan Wrote:1:48:10.50 to fast hit with 120kmh
U are reporting for a pit where you braked so late that I couldnt cancel the manuover?
Titan Wrote:1:53:30.00 ram
You were going to inside of the road so I tried to go outside and pit u, but then u change steering and try to go outside, I just tried to avoid u without going to grass, just blame urself for it. If u say that cop should avoid suspect when suspect turns in front and go to grass u are wrong.

At the end I would say that I was tired and I am sorry for it, tired is not reason for these all but it made them worse. You could have talked to meat the end and all would have been better. But most of these are normal cops force. I know I used too much force but I thought ur XFG to be faster than it was what is biggest reason for all of the crashes. Much of these were caused by you switching lanes in last possible second. Sorry for those contacts what really should have been not there, but about half of them I would say were your fault. As I play with mouse, throttle isnt really good, as there is only full, zero or full brake and this Is too what made it worse.

This was one chase what didnt go so well of hundreds of my chases. The system is just kind of stupid as if you do few mistakes in few hundred chase, you can get revocation, just like every cop shall be perfect.

Regards Otava
as an officer must be able to adjust to a slower vehicle...
and not with all his might to force him to stop..
you should times turn his brain
try to stop the enemy without aggressive behavior.

but I think before we write here the fingers to the bone we let the admins decide they are there.
Both parties have explained their side.
This will be locked whilst an administrator deals with the report.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Quote:1:35:25.96 ram

That was not a ram, it was a slight mistake from Otava with virtually no speed difference to scoff at.

Quote:1:42:30.93 ram with sorry for another player or for me ?

A miscalculated PIT, yes, but one that could have easily gone into traffic which is a dangerous move from a COP's end. Otava should not have gone for a PIT here or at least looked at the map first.

Quote:1:45:42.21 a series of aggressive poke´s

Again, nothing to really scoff at, but maybe on the borderline of too much force. A hit from behind is not a tactical manoeuvre, unless you are trying to mess up their braking point into a corner; however, on a straight like this, there was no braking point to mess up. This was a little too aggressive, but still on the borderline.

Quote:1:46:07.70 ram

Far too much force there, I agree. And the excuse of thinking the "car was faster than it was" is not very valid in this context. He was clearly going very slowly, especially with such a damaged car. As a COP you should have adjusted to his speed and not accelerated so hard; you didn't think about braking for him. Far too aggressive.

Quote:1:46:21.60 ram

Again, not a ram but careless again from Otava.

Quote:1:47:13.11-1:47:26 is the normal behavior of officers

Again, not tactical manoeuvres at all from the first two incidents here. Otava you need to adjust to his braking and lines he takes. The third incident, yes, Titan did turn into your lane, but you would need to avoid contact with him if you were a safe COP and possibly even make a PIT manoeuvre out of it.

Quote:1:47:55.86 ram

That's rather a poor reaction from Otava. I'm sure most COPs would turn right at the same time instead of going straight into the suspect. There was more than enough room to avoid unneeded contact with Titan.

Quote:1:48:10.50 to fast hit with 120kmh

Otava was going for a legitimate PIT this time. Titan, you braked very late and you can't expect Otava to react that quickly to such a late brakecheck. Nothing more than a minor accident.

Quote:1:53:30.00 ram

There was clearly not enough room to get onto the outside of Titan there. Titan held his line when you went for the PIT and you should have too. This would have stopped you from hitting him and you would have been able to PIT him on the inside, which would have been a lot easier.

Due to this user having already lost his COP rights, he will lose them again. I hope he learns not to use excessive force like this again.

Thanks for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's