[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Please unban I2Y (Unban Request Granted by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there,

I got a ban some days before. I'm very new player on your server and yes, I hit a car once for no reason and I guess that resulted in a ban. Other time I spent on server I was provoking cops to chase me by speeding or gently bumper them (under 5 km/h) and we all had fun. I really want to back on server. And I promise I'll not break any rules and will drive under speed limit. One guy argue at me all the time without a reason, but I can't remember his name. Other players was quite happy to play with me on server and we got a pleasant chat. I promise to keep my speed in legal range and play without hitting anyone deliberately in future.

Thank you,
Igor
Hi,

You were banned for ramming cops, ramming people, following cops in chases, etc. I tried to communicate with you and you ignored me. Ive had you unbanned since you have hardly any game time in our servers. Also the ban was only for 7 days (ending tomorrow).

I HIGHLY suggest you read our rules list. It will keep you out of trouble in the future and if you continue to perform the way you have been, you will get a longer ban.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's