[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban request: FINminiW<3 (Unban Request Denied by Lampshade)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: FINminiWHeart

- Time & Date of Incident: ~16:50, 3rd of February 2012

- Replay / Screenshot Link: http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg220/sca...res=medium

- Replay Timestamps: -

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban:
This [TC]►Lampshade◄ (admin?) banned me, for "avoiding the swear filter"..
How is that possible? Only thing i "swared" was "fuu", when cops got me stuck at track when they chased me.. And funny part is, that no other admins didn't say anything, but about half hour later Lampshade just randomly started asking do I avoid the swear filter. I answered yes, because I don't like to pay the money (1k?) for saying word f*ck.. Unsure
When I answered, just BAM and I got banned..
I don't know how long ? Please help me, I love TC servers, they are so nice and relaxing..
Thanks.
-FINminiWHeart
/Sorry my bad english./
Hi,

You said on server that you were avoiding the swear filter intentionally because you wanted to swear without losing money.

This is technically abuse of the insim and is certainly against the rules. If swearing was allowed we wouldn't have a swear filter, would we?

Do you see what I mean?
[Image: FinMiniW.png]

That's what I asked Lamp to talk to you about.

(sorry if I shouldn't post here, but evidence and all...)
mmh, I do understand what you are saying, but I think it ain't fair that I don't want actually use swear words at the server, and because of that, I get banned..
When my ban will be lifted?
I have actually seen cops AND ADMINS using words like "fgs" = fags, and "fck" = fu*k...
Anyone?
fgs actually means 'for gods sake' not 'fags'.
okay, but could someone now say how long am I banned? Or is it possible to unban me? Sad
Mehh..
Your ban is due to end this Friday at 5pm UTC

Ash
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's