[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Cop fined me for his Mistake? fair? (Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: conzo

Their LFS username(s): bZman
Their in-game nickname(s): [COP]Vito

Main reason(s): a guy in my lane spun out in front of me just after i had turn the corner and he then rolled back into my lane, i accidentally hit him, which we both said sorry to each other, [COP]Vito must have been coming down behind us,,, could clearly see there was an accident, tried to pass us, he was in no chase or had sirens on, just passing us, i tried to recover by moving to the side... hit [COP]Vito as he tried to pass.. said sorry, then he pulled me over or dangerous driving?!.... it was his fault for passing us when he could see there was a crash, i got fined £60 i know its not a lot but its the prince-able that he fined me for his mistake,

just wondering if you could have a word with him or something, totally unfair i got fined for that, Thanks in advanced, Conzo

Replay and/or screenshot i don't have unfortunately

Description of incident (inc date & time) @ 10:00pm roughly on 03.09.15
Update: Lack of evidence, discussed in-game and settled.

We will need a replay in order to assess the situation. If you could maybe get it from someone else and provide time stamps.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's