[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - report (Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:bowler

Their LFS username(s):korjikk
Their in-game nickname(s):•••korjikk

Main reason(s):causing accident no sorry disrespecting rules refusing to remove cop skin

Replay and/or screenshot link: https://www.dropbox.com/home?select=pc025's+report.mpr
Replay timestamps:

Description of incident (inc date & time):12:00pm gmt 04/09/15
Hey, seriously, i always apologise when i cause an accident, now i've crashed my car, and was trying to figure out how to drive cause the steering didn't work, now you, being a cop come with full speed and we hit. Without saying nothing, you just start blaming me, that's why i didn't say sorry. Second, that wasn't cop skin, and i've actually changed fast.

P.S. the reporter is a grumpy, unwilling to speak friendly person, happened to be a cop.
ok 1st of all it was your fault the crash happened as u can see in replay I kept acc at 100mph as u WAS stopped then as I come into your view u dropped clutch and accelerated witch caused the crash and YOU tried to blame me anyway I will leave this for tc as you still cannot accept it was your fault

(2015-09-04 12:06)bowler Wrote: [ -> ]ok 1st of all it was your fault the crash happened as u can see in replay I kept acc at 100mph as u WAS stopped then as I come into your view u dropped clutch and accelerated witch caused the crash and YOU tried to blame me anyway I will leave this for tc as you still cannot accept it was your fault
oh yes and then u be funny and refuse to take off the cop skin being childish

http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...9520847061 try this 1 m8 sry
Hi, please reupload the replay to somewhere I can download it. All that link does is take me to my dropbox account and no option to download.

This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Update with timestamps, I dont have time to watch 45 min of replay and find the incident. I didnt see it at the end
I just watched the whole replay and have no idea what you are talking about.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's