[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Green dots
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I'm not sure if I'm accurate in thinking this... But whenever I'm in a chase and the suspect happens to be on a different road to me, whether that's literally only just around the corner or midway down the road after I've caught up with the chase and I'm in chase mode. The green dots start to appear despite not being such a distance away; a distance which a reasonable competent cop would be able to make up for (Obviously this depends slightly on the suspect) but in most cases it's possible. I'm suggesting that there's some sort of change to this to make it more realistic i.e. more of a chance for the cop to catch up by making the dot countdown a little longer as the type of road can play a factor in catching up along with the type of car you and the suspect is driving. There's also the difficulty of where the suspect has been hit causing them to spin them around whereby they can quickly take a road, meanwhile the cop has to slam his brakes, and in some cases slide during which the countdown is normally half way down already. Or to just scrap the dots and go back to the old system which seemed to work.
+1 on that sonic
I also wanted to ask about this, it happened to me on Kyoto while the suspect was partially still in sight mid corner.
Reference URL's