[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: DFGT Not being recognized in LFS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hiya all,

I recently brought a Logitech Driving Force GT (DFGT) and it arrived today however LFS recognizes it however nothing happens. It all works fine in other games (CCD, ETS etc.) but it doesn't move at all - e.g. I plug it in, it turns, then it detects in LFS however when I steer or accelerate it doesn't detect that.

Anyone had this and knows of a fix or not?
Maybe create a new profilegame in the profiler program?
(2015-09-04 18:40)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe create a new profilegame in the profiler program?

I didn't do that first but it still isn't working Sad Thanks for that tip anyway - will try to post a video of what I mean.

Did a PC reboot and it seem to fix it and also I found 270 degrees works best with LFS Tongue
(2015-09-04 18:46)Jack Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-04 18:40)Borja Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe create a new profilegame in the profiler program?

I didn't do that first but it still isn't working Sad Thanks for that tip anyway - will try to post a video of what I mean.

Did a PC reboot and it seem to fix it and also I found 270 degrees works best with LFS Tongue

Well , happy to know that you have fixed it

And the degrees thing depends on person driving style Smile
270 if you want to go alien fast, 540 if you feel like driving a reliant robin, 720 for dorifto, 900 for driving a boat
i usually use anything between 270-300 depending on the car. Smile
Reference URL's