[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: RE: The Great [TC] Cabinet Reshuffle of Doom #4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
However the question arises, will the servers still be hosted by Chuck?

On a more cheery note, big congratulations to BP and Ras for their promotion to Chief Constables, will be looking forward to the things you manage to do while in this position.

To end this off, good luck to Pipa, here's hoping real life will permit you to still be active.
Some1 Wrote:However the question arises, will the servers still be hosted by Chuck?

The servers haven't been hosted by Chuck for a few years now. The team owns them and they are funded by donations.
Thank you, Chuck, and good luck with whatever you choose to do next.
A big congratulations to Ras and BP, I wish you both all the best in your new roles.
Glad you're sticking around, Pipa. Smile
Elmo and Pete, this is a massive undertaking but I know you'll both do a fantastic job. Two people who's ambition is equally matched by their talent.

On the whole, I wish the [TC] team a swift and smooth transition during the course of these changes. Good luck to everyone!
Well , We all should be very grateful to Chuck for his great work with the InSim , but some times , the things come to an end...

Congratulations to BP and Ras for new roles!
Thank you Chuck for all the work you have put, was amazing to have ya bud. Congratulations to BP and Ras, now get to work boiz!
Now we will see Pete and Elmo using those fancy tags.
Aw that's some news, best of luck in your future Chuck, you have always been here since these years, it's remarkable and irreplaceable.
Congratulations and good luck for the news guys & roles, I can smell some changes in a near future about the TC gaming thingy...
Sad to see you go, Chuck, the community will surely miss you!

Its nice that you are still sticking around, Pipa. Wink

Lastly, how could I not congratulate these two legends.. Congratulations BP and Ras, I am proud of you! Smile
Obviously, a ginormous thanks to Chuck for all his work, and it's good Pipa will still be around.

I'm sure Pete & Elmo will do a fine job with the technical side of things as well as managing the sub-teams.

Congratulations Ras. Smile
Thanks for everything Chuck and good luck in the future Sad

good luck in the future Pipa congratulations to BP and Ras Smile
Thank you Chuck for the great work!
am glad that I am still one of the few who have seen your first map Smile
for your work and effort + time surely you will find no words to appreciate the!

BP and RAS good luck and gratulation because you have made the right decision!

Pipa i see you ! good luck mate!
Thank you Chuck for the great work insim owner is Chuck!
Sad, goodbye Chuck and good luck in the future! Sad

Good luck in the future Pipa congratulations to BP and Ras.
Honestly message about your departure quite shocked me. You always has been a major component of the TC for me. Very much thank you what you did for us all those years and I do not mean just programming. You're a good guy who knows what to do. Have luck in what ever you will do.

I believe that Elmo and Pete will continue the same quality of work.

Depending on what happening i want also congratulate to Ras and BP their new roles.

Keep sharp run TC. You are the best!
Reference URL's