[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Mossos D'Esquadra Skin (Approved)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys!

Im here posting a new police skin for check if it can get used in servers.

Based on:
Game skin:
- If you can, try and make "POLICIA" a bit more prominent on the back. Or, make the red stripes a little more obvious,
- "POLICIA" needs to be much bigger on the front,
- You need to add a relatively large "POLICIA" on both sides (on the blue panel).

Please post back when you have made these amendments to your skin.
I will do tomorrow the changes , and post new photos. Thanks for your advices , Bp.
(2015-09-15 19:24)BP Wrote: [ -> ]- If you can, try and make "POLICIA" a bit more prominent on the back. Or, make the red stripes a little more obvious,

[Image: 55f99a249f59b-lfs_00000314.jpg]
I do the red stripes abit more big .

(2015-09-15 19:24)BP Wrote: [ -> ]- "POLICIA" needs to be much bigger on the front,
[Image: 55f99a3127158-lfs_00000316.jpg]

I moved down , and change the size of it

(2015-09-15 19:24)BP Wrote: [ -> ]- You need to add a relatively large "POLICIA" on both sides (on the blue panel).

[Image: 55f99a2b3a326-lfs_00000315.jpg]

I moved to blue zone and make it big. But now were thinking , and it will look better in white...

Looks good.

Yes, use the one with the WHITE "POLICIA" on the side since it's much more visible.

The skin(s) in this thread have been approved and can now be used on the servers!
Reference URL's