[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Season 1 - Sign Up (Closed)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello,

After a long time, we are finally back with a bang!

Team [CSR] is proudly announcing an event that had been in preparation for the past few months. We present...

[Image: fUsJNKw.jpg]

* General Information *

Yes indeed, we are introducing car football to you.

Due to the fact that RB4 can push a powerless UF1 across a football pitch in one go, the non 4WD cars need to take a couple of hits to get the UF1 from one side to another. To make this fair, we decided to use the following vehicles for this event.

* FXO

* XRT

The event is happening on the 3rd of October at 6pm (UTC +1)

For our event we wanted to make it special, hence there is no entry fee.

The winning team and the users who were in the team will receive the following signature:

[Image: InydCnR.jpg]

There will also be a score board which will have the record of every winning team and its members for each season, so we can keep the track of the best football players.

The following skins are to be used throughout the event.

>Clicky Click<

Here is how it will work..

There are 8 teams and it those teams there are 5 members, there will be 2 servers so there will be less waiting time. Each round is 7 minutes long and after that, the teams switch sides which should roughly take 1 minute. The teams that score the most will be playing against each other!

The teams will be decided by myself, all you need is a team of 5 members. (Including yourself)

All necessary information regarding to who is playing who and the color of your team, all that information will all be announced a week before the event starts.

There will also be 2 servers and an Insim assisting the admins throughout the game.

* Rules *

* No intentional ramming!

* No arguing with the admins!

* Swearing is forbidden!

* Any type of cheating will result in your team getting disqualified!

People with high pings will be asked to leave the server!

If you are in a team, you DO NOT have to sign up as your team leader is going to do this for you.

By signing up for the event, you agree to follow all the rules stated above, you also agree to take the responsibility for the rest of your team. To signup, fill in the following form:

Code:
[color=#FF0000]*[/color] Your Username :
[color=#FF0000]*[/color] Would you like to be put in a team or create your own? :
If you want to be put into a team, that is all you need, if you chose to create your own team, please fill in the following. (Don't forget that if you are creating your own team, you still need to fill in the form above) :

Code:
[color=#FF0000]*[/color] Team name:
[color=#FF0000]*[/color] Team Tag:

[color=#FF0000]*[/color] Teammate Usernames:
[color=#FF0000]*[/color] 1)
[color=#FF0000]*[/color] 2)
[color=#FF0000]*[/color] 3)
[color=#FF0000]*[/color] 4)
[color=#FF0000]*[/color] 5)
[color=#FF0000]*[/color] Reserve (Optional) 1)
[color=#FF0000]*[/color] Reserve (Optional) 2)

I added 2 reserves encase one or two members of your team will not turn up. This can also work as substitutes. However, these are optional.

Please do not discuss in this thread, for any questions or discussions please use >THIS< thread!
* Your Username : MousemanLV
* Would you like to be put in a team or create your own? : I would like to be put in a team.

Complete!

Action Taken by: Spark
* Your Username : misu2048
* Would you like to be put in a team or create your own? : please put me in a team

Complete!

* Your Username : k_badam
* Would you like to be put in a team or create your own? : I would like to be put in a team

Complete!

* Your Username : Seal..
* Would you like to be put in a team or create your own? : I would like to be put in a team.

Complete!

* Your Username : sergey29
* Would you like to be put in a team or create your own? : I would like to be put in a team

Complete!

* Your Username : EHETZIP

Complete!

* Your Username : Tylerwood123
* Would you like to be put in a team or create your own? : Would like to be put in a team!

Complete!

* Your Username : OxLv

Complete!

* Your Username : onniotava
* Would you like to be put in a team or create your own? : Put me in a team

Complete!

* Your Username : Mr. Q

Complete!

* Your Username : Rikky153

Complete!

* Your Username : pandaboy

Complete!

Your Username :wiggy5
Would you like to be put in a team or create your own? : put into one plz

Complete!

color=#FF0000]*[/color] Your Username : Kyllone
* Would you like to be put in a team or create your own? : Same as Makee who will sign up soon. We are best friends forever and cannot be seperated, we do everything together. He will create our team

Administrator Message by: Spark

Makee will need to include you in the team list so there was no need for you to sign up as he will sign you up himself!
* Your Username : gt4_pl

Complete!

Your username: gt-r-34
* Would you like to be put in a team or create your own? : Same as Makee who will sign up soon. We are best friends forever and cannot be separated, we do everything together. He will create our team.

Administrator Message by: Spark

Makee will need to include you in the team list so there was no need for you to sign up as he will sign you up himself!
* Your Username : Some0ne
* Would you like to be put in a team or create your own? : Just put me in one kthxbye

Complete!

* Team name: Seat altea xl owners club mierda
* Team Tag: SAXLOCM

* Teammate Usernames:
* 1) makhe97
* 2) kyllone
* 3) gt-r-34
* 4) cooling
* 5)
* Reserve (Optional) 1)
* Reserve (Optional) 2)

Got few spots so if someone wants not-so-random team, pm!

Spark, if i don't add any names you can just fill it up when the time comes.

Complete!

* Your Username : i-love-cruise
* Would you like to be put in a team or create your own? : I want to get into a team.

Complete!

Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's