[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Denied by Dan)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: bZman

● Time & Date of Incident 3-4 days ago.

● Replay / Screenshot Link: Don't have
● Replay Timestamps: Don't have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: Ello, first let me start off by saying i know i do not have the best history, it's probably one of the worst but uh, I was banned because of posting images such as deformed humans, and saying i've got some sick stuff < used word "shit" instead of stuff, like dogs being sawed in half while alive, and i don't remember what all else i did but i'm pretty sure it's not enough to warrant a 50 day ban, even with my history... I mean posting images of deformed humans, talkin about dogs gettin sawed in half while alive, I know that is some pretty messed up stuff, but i don't believe that warrants a 50 day ban, in my opinion, a week at max, 3/5 days in my opinion shoulda been given, Maybe i was worse in the chat but i don't remember doing so and i don't think i woulda went past the point i did, with deformed humans and dogs gettin sawed in half while alive

But i'm sorry for disturbing people with such images, literally, that stuff... it's not normal, i highly disagree that it would warrant a 50 day ban though, i mean cmon, it seems excessive.

So my request is, Unban/Highly reduced sentence (few days)

Really am sorry for being so disturbing.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Alright, so you know yourself your history is awful, so why did you let yourself carry on posting inappropriate stuff in the main chat? I'll remind you of some of your history based on this.

I kicked you on the 16th of July for your monotonous tone in the main chat and the way in which you were using the feature. Your comments, on this date, included this:

Code:
2015-07-16 10:56:10 UTC    One (Kyoto)    bZman    Vito : Making sure its a good connection
2015-07-16 10:56:05 UTC    One (Kyoto)    bZman    Vito : in which grip deeply and firmly into ze buttox
2015-07-16 10:55:58 UTC    One (Kyoto)    bZman    Vito : Dan, Would you like to buy a product called buttplug? It comes equipped with titanium hooks in

Code:
2015-07-16 10:53:20 UTC    One (Kyoto)    bZman    Vito : hes a child moelester

Between this date, and recent events, you received a few swearing fines (which, is quite common among yourself), but generally you seemed to have piped down a little. However, on the 2nd of September, you began to use the word "gay" in a derogatory manner and a way in which had potential to offend other players. Comments included this:

Code:
2015-09-02 20:48:58 UTC    One (Montana)    bZman    [COP] Vito : that was gay
2015-09-02 20:30:32 UTC    One (Montana)    bZman    [COP] Vito : some kinda, gay vibrator? [not necessarily insulting, but still not needed]
2015-09-02 20:29:08 UTC    One (Montana)    bZman    [COP] Vito : THATS GAY

I told you to stop with the way you were using the main chat and to use it sensibly and responsibly. Little over three(!) hours later, I had to issue you another warning for your excessive use of the word "shit" and other swearing acronyms. I told you to "tone down" in the message.

Just over one hour later, I returned to the server after seeing you post an inappropriate picture in the main chat. I removed you for 12 hours, since you didn't know when to stop crossing the line. I hoped that the ban would've given you some time to cool down and maybe, just maybe, teach you to use the main chat like a normal player.

On the 5th of September, I was once again alerted by another player about the way in which you were using the main chat, by sending silly comments through such as:

Code:
015-09-05 10:29:47 UTC    One (Montana)    bZman    [COP] Vito : you wanna know why dan is so super up tight?

and

Code:
2015-09-05 10:28:45 UTC    One (Montana)    bZman    [COP] Vito : you guys wanna know why howl is so boring?

These comments were also accompanied by pictures, as if Howlin and I were those people, when in fact, you were merely trolling. This is about 10% of the reason why the current ban is in place. The majority consists of the fact, as you highlighted, that you were posting pictures of deformed humans in the main chat, and making comments such as "I got video's of dog's being saw'd in half while alive". That, is by no means acceptable. Not only the fact that we have a small minority of individuals who are slightly younger, but also that those who are mature enough might not necessarily want to see pictures like that!

You were given so many chances and you even knew what you were doing was wrong:

Code:
2015-09-05 10:23:04 UTC    One (Montana)    bZman    [COP] Vito : I probably will get a ban hammer for those images, ;D

...and that's exactly what you landed with, a fully justified ban of 50 days.
Dan, i know you dislike me with a passion, I made that statement of how i'd probably get a ban hammer for those images due to the fact you dislike me with a passion, and would not find it humourous one bit, but come on 50 days is extreme for that, atleast just a week an a half, please?
Actually, how much I like an individual does not factor into the length of ban they receive. Playing on our server is a privilege which ultimately you abused (after given multiple warnings), and eventually lost.

You don't deserve to return any time soon because that would mean giving you a "chance" - what did you do with the other chances? Continued to use the main chat inappropriately.
Dan, a 50 day ban for trolling, despite my past, come on, that is not a reasonable length of time of a ban, I highly doubt you disliking me did not factor into the length.
If I disliked you that much, I wouldn't have given you multiple warnings and a 12 hour ban to begin with, would I? That just goes to show that the likeness of one doesn't factor into such actions.

As I said, the trolling were the comments about Howlin and myself counted for about 10% of the ban. The other 90% was based on your ignorance of administrators, the rules and your inability to use the main chat sensibly.

I will not be reducing or unbanning you.
Now your gonna call me ignorant, That is amazing.

Really is funny mate.

And my inability to use the main chance sensibly? How about if you unban me, And i even say shit in the main chat, i get a perm ban? Eh?

Since apparently i am incompetent, right? I surely won't be able to do that and you'll be able to ban me, completely get rid of me.
(2015-09-08 14:00)ZeVito Wrote: [ -> ]And my inability to use the main chance sensibly? How about if you unban me, And i even say shit in the main chat, i get a perm ban? Eh?

No, sorry.

You're entitled to an unban appeal. Please see the necessary forum to do that.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's