[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report - GMB (Report Archived by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: dmo3_al7zn

Their LFS username(s): GeneralMcBadass
Their in-game nickname(s): [965]›GMB‹

Main reason(s): Interfering in a chase, calling me an a hole

Replay and/or screenshot link:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/uhfm5k...rt_GMB.mpr

Replay timestamps:
1:48:23
1:48:27

Description of incident (inc date & time):

Just before this report.

I was catching up to a drifter(with sirens and strobe), after I initiated a pursuit GMB was continuously following me, and attempting to overtake in a small turn. I did not pay attention to him and hit him by accident, though I believe I am not wrong because it was a tight area (I'd spin in the grass) and I was in a pursuit, meaning he had to keep distance.

Thanks,

KooKoo
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

His history is full of careless driving, interfering with chases as well as other users and insulting.

He should know by now he should back off from cops and after that incident, it's clear he is not learning.

I must say, you made a provocative comment yourself when he apologized for interfering ("You better be"). Indeed, he should have been sorry for his actions however, keep the tone formal and respectful at all times because, your tone can change the attitude of the user as well.

Nevertheless, he will receive a moderate ban for Interfering with a chase and insulting:
2015-09-10 12:35:43 UTC One (Montana) GeneralMcBadass [965]›GMB‹ : idiot
2015-09-10 12:55:20 UTC One (Montana) GeneralMcBadass [965]›GMB‹ : failure and dont be an a hole 9dont (report)

Please be careful of the comments you also make in future Smile

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's