[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] Minecraft interest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Yeah, but on the old old map we had people abuse the fact an admin would leave them in creative then people would go build their bases with creative..

I think we could just have a community chest with what we put the resources in that you want to donate to community projects then have a big night of building something epic for the map.
(2015-09-12 15:33)Bez Wrote: [ -> ]I think we could just have a community chest with what we put the resources in that you want to donate to community projects then have a big night of building something epic for the map.

That I like Smile
Since the poll is 100% in favour of restarting, we should start suggesting good seeds for the new map.
Been playing on -5203997455788686843 for anyone that wants to have a flyabout. I tried taking some pictures but they're crap. If someone else wants to take pictures feel free.

Spawn is on a plains biome at the foot of some mountains. On the plains there's a big open canyon thingy, a village and I got lucky and found some horses. There's a Jungle biome in one direction (North? West? I don't know.) and an ocean in the other. To the south (probably) there's a spruce forest, and a couple of hundred blocks away there's dark oak.

Seems like a good starting point for those of you that like building on mountains, and those of us that don't mind the flat so much.
Sounds decent Nick, some screenshots would be cool. I'll fetch some soon.
Does sound like a good one.
(2015-09-16 10:58)Nick Wrote: [ -> ]Been playing on -5203997455788686843 for anyone that wants to have a flyabout. I tried taking some pictures but they're crap. If someone else wants to take pictures feel free.

Spawn is on a plains biome at the foot of some mountains. On the plains there's a big open canyon thingy, a village and I got lucky and found some horses. There's a Jungle biome in one direction (North? West? I don't know.) and an ocean in the other. To the south (probably) there's a spruce forest, and a couple of hundred blocks away there's dark oak.

Seems like a good starting point for those of you that like building on mountains, and those of us that don't mind the flat so much.

Wouldn't mind using that biome.
Anything new yet? really looking forward to play on [TC] Minecraft
TC-Minecraft!!
Time to bully Bez again Biggrin
We have a big surprise coming this weekend. Keep your calendars clear, it's tree punching time..
Keep me a good parcel!
aww ye boi
OMG! The server is really going back: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=16475

Check the dyn map. Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin
i can see Howlin and Ras on Smile
(2015-09-23 21:59)LowRider Wrote: [ -> ]i can see Howlin and Ras on Smile

They can advantage of being online to get the best parcels. I'm jealous.
The seed is a good one, I think you'll like it. And yes, we started building Tongue
Can't wait Biggrin
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's