[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [TC] Minecraft interest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a thread seeing who wants to still play Minecraft. I will be planning on buying the hosting for the official server if enough interest is there and people want to play.

Please vote in the poll above.
I would definitely go on again since I have got mah new PC Biggrin
Id just enjoy it as Vanilla (With the Chest and door lock mod only)
Yeah man. If you've got a server for survival then yeehaw. Is it possible to get a live map again?
Would be interested with:

- Chest and Door lock
- Possibility to get "premium" tools
- Region-lock: I don't want to live on a fixed plot where everybody gets XbyX squares and everything looks like NewYork but like it was bulldozed. Maybe a way to lock a delimited region where only Me or players that I approved would be able to build.
I'd like to play MC again. I don't mind how we do it so don't fancy voting for the available options.
I'd definitely be down to play minecraft again! I agree with only having chest and door lock, but this time I'd like to see a bigger area to explore, last time around we had a region lock. I get the idea that you want everyone to be close together but in vanilla, I like to get a couple thousand blocks away from spawn and go on an adventure, and build my house wherever I fancy Smile

Also, I believe /tpa & /tpahere is a good idea, but with a cool-down period, so that you can't teleport rapidly.

Not sure if I'd like the old map on the server to start with, I think a fresh start is the best way. However, I'd like the old world to be up for download so I can get a copy of it Smile
Assuming there is a good back-up policy after the 'hiccup' that occurred on the old world!
Would I have to purchase MC to join you?
(2015-09-10 19:32)MousemanLV Wrote: [ -> ]Would I have to purchase MC to join you?

Yeah, you'd need an account Smile
Nice feedback guys, keep it coming.
If the interest is there, the exact same server that we used over Christmas will be used and Bez has kindly offered to fund it for now.
Since I no longer have a Potato, I can now stand to play minecraft again, I'd happily give a donation to the server as well, the original one was so good!
I don't mind having a server if we get creative to at least build the paths and a few community buildings
Minecraft Server pls. Biggrin
I'm kinda interested and would like to get back into it. A server would be great.

Maybe even the possibility of a Feed The Beast server as well? If there's enough interest that is.
Would be interested if I had someone to play with :c
I wouldn't be keen on creative, even for community paths/builds though--open to abuse and if we all have to chip-in resources for community builds it makes it a bit more interesting imo.
(2015-09-11 23:03)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't be keen on creative, even for community paths/builds though--open to abuse and if we all have to chip-in resources for community builds it makes it a bit more interesting imo.

On a server I currently play on they have what they call "Cheat-Tools" like F10, E10 U3 Pick-Axes, Shovels and Axes. (Fortune 10, Efficiency 10, Unbreaking 3). It makes for easy ressource gathering without having to deal with giving Creative rights to people. I'd be more than happy to pay for said tools.
(2015-09-11 23:03)Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I wouldn't be keen on creative, even for community paths/builds though--open to abuse and if we all have to chip-in resources for community builds it makes it a bit more interesting imo.

On the old map it was made so that only tc admins could change someone to creative, after they finished they would be changed back to survival. It was easy enough to change and took maybe 20 seconds to do.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's