[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban shew (Unban Request Granted by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: shew

● Time & Date of Incident: after 3 weeks ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: i don't have
● Replay Timestamps: i don't have

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: it's okay, I know, i rammed, but 50 days are too much, i know maybe i asked, i was a little drunk at that evening, absolutely blank PIC for that Evening, was drunk really. If i did something reckless please say me, I just want to play and its OK, because Im alright with girlfriend again Smile
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Hello,

You were banned due to this Forum Report: http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=19222

Can I ask why you after 3 DAYS of receiving another ban, you then proceeded to get banned again? You clearly don't learn from previous punishments, I personally think you should wait this out and learn from your mistakes. Tell me why you think your ban should be lifted/reduced.
i had really big problems and i was trying to put all my angry feelings on players. I was stupid, I really apologize all people witch i crashed. I'm changed. I'm alright with girlfriend now too. Girlfriend was main reason for my rages. Please unban me. I really want to play.
Well since you've acknowledged your actions were not on and that you've already served 21 days of your ban, I will give you the benefit of the doubt this time round and unban you. This is only provided that you promise this kind of thing will not happen again, and if this does happen again, you agree that a much harsher ban will be put in place.

Do you understand?
Okay, i really appericiate it Smile
Good, I hope this does not happen again and that you've learnt from your mistakes. Hope everything goes well.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's