[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban (Unban Request Denied by Luke)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
●Your LFS Username: GeneralMcBadass

●Time & Date of Incident: time (unknown) 9/9/2015 (date/month/year)

● Replay / Screenshot Link: unknown
● Replay Timestamps: unknown

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I am sorry for my rude behaviour. I have read over the rules and what I did was against the rules and I acknowledge that now. As I said, I have now learned from my mistakes and will not do so in the future.
Hello,

I was the admin that issued the ban.

I banned you for 14 days after you interfered with a chase and insulting.

Since June 2015, you have had 9 URS entries regarding interfering with chases, not moving for sirens, insulting and disruptive driving, including one 7 day ban.

Out of 9 entries, receiving only 1 ban is quite lucky. By now we would have thought that you have learnt your lesson by now?
Apparently not, you are still repeating the same offences meaning I had no choice but to double your ban to 14 days.

An apology is great, but saying you have now read the rules and "learnt" from your mistakes is not enough I'm afraid. Your last entry before this ban was only last month, meaning you are still offending despite receiving a punishment. Since you are still reoffending I had to extend the punishment, that punishment is meant to be served because, I don't believe you are learning from your mistakes and it's not acceptable. So unfortunately, at this moment of time, my decision holds and so does your ban.

If you can give me a more persuasive reason why I should shorten your ban, I will be more than happy to reconsider my decision, but for now, it remains 14 days and no unban.
I respect your decision for banning me for 14 days, and I apologize for making a big fuss about it.Thumbup
Okay, thank you for your understanding. I will leave the thread open for a little longer to give you a chance to say any final comments.
Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's