[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: CityDriving Layouts (Central reservations / divides).
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Just remove the tyre stacks and put those red cones, similar to the one on high st.
I like KooKoo's suggestion, tyre stacks are the spawn of satan (no offense) and we could use something much lighter, like a green or red cone, or two.
The tyre stacks and railings make it a fun challenge for both cops and robbers. Both as a cop, and as a robber (but more often as a robber), I like to sometimes throw those tyres into the path of my 'opponent' as to make them spin out. I also like trying to see them coming and avoiding them. It keeps you awake. Smile

I voted against in the poll.
I wouldn't really mind if they were removed, but I prefer they stay where they are Smile
(2015-09-15 13:57)KooKoo Wrote: [ -> ]Just remove the tyre stacks and put those red cones, similar to the one on high st.

Guess that could be a middle ground, that i personally wouldn't mind.

(2015-09-15 00:59)Fwanky Wrote: [ -> ]as long as they looked like you, i wouldnt have a problem with this.

I wouldn't mind a few with your face either. But lets be realistic here, there is no way you would crawl out of your shed.
It's currently 16 in favour with 29 against so unless there's a dramatic swing I think public opinion is fairly clear on this.

That said, the Sydney layout is probably due an update anyway so watch this space all the same.
(2015-09-16 10:59)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]That said, the Sydney layout is probably due an update anyway so watch this space all the same.

So, new layout for Sydney confirmed. Maybe switch it over to left side/right hand drive too? Smile
(2015-09-18 13:59)VirtualTourist Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-16 10:59)Pete Wrote: [ -> ]That said, the Sydney layout is probably due an update anyway so watch this space all the same.

So, new layout for Sydney confirmed. Maybe switch it over to left side/right hand drive too? Smile

No please.
Just convert it to left side, no point having a left side driving city driving on the right side (as it currently is.)

IMHO Its just idiotic having it as a right side driving layout, for obvious reasons
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's