[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - [TC-R] E.Lîbietis (Archived by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My username: thomasdk95

Their username: MousemanLV
Their name: [TC-R] E.Lîbietis

Reason: Causing an accident without an apology and insulting. It is not the first time this user has been in trouble for insulting other users, as well as denying he is fault when in fact he is. His general attitude towards others is horrendous.

Evidence: https://mega.nz/#!iJJRQZKJ!TOqqQc-32wdab...EdntFB41WY

Timestamps:
- 51:57 - He causes an accident due to him not keeping a proper distance, yet he refuses to accept he is a fault in this incident. His attitude in what follows next is, well, not that pretty.
- 1:07:58 - He is insulting me.

Please allow me to point your heads towards a previous report against this guy, http://forum.city-driving.co.uk/showthre...?tid=18873 He clearly hasn't learnt since that incident.
Sorry, but how did I cause the accident? Just so you know, I would like to point out that in real life if you stop once, you STOP and then move one when it's safe to do so. After I hit you once, you brake checked once again. You were the one who caused an accident, not me, because it is your responsibility to stop and after continuing to move to make sure you won't have to make an emergency stop because that is against road rules.
Yes, this is a game, but it makes no sense to do so. Just because someone else hit you doesn't necessarily mean it's his fault!

And how is my attitude bad? I explained to you the issue but you did not want to come up with a solution, instead you report me to the staff just because you are not capable of communicating with me in order to find a solution for a little problem like this? That's just ridiculous for crying out loud!
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hi, thanks for the report.

Timestamp #1
I can see both sides here; on one hand Mouse should have left a bit more room, but on the other, he did seem to anticipate you stopping the first time, but expected you to not move-on and then stop again after you passed the line.

Timestamp #2
I think it's fair to say this is 50:50--you inflamed the situation by commenting sarcastically on an incident you didn't see (from your replay it looks like lag). I therefore think it is appropriate to disregard this part of the report.

I don't think the previous report is too relevant as this doesn't involve swearing or abuse--agreed, he didn't apologise but he was trying to explain why he didn't do so.

For that reason I think banning for, what is, a squabble isn't appropriate.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's