[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report for failing to move. - kjemix (Report Archived by Dracula)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username:borja_s13

Their LFS username(s):kjemix
Their in-game nickname(s):kjemix

Main reason(s): Be infront of a chase , and he dont move , causing an accident.

Replay and/or screenshot link:http://www.mediafire.com/download/dj6xxc9wwxunzkg/Report+fail+to+move.mpr
Replay timestamps: 18:12.00 , 18:50.00

Description of incident (inc date & time):Well , i being chased by [GLOW] Nitro [COP] which one called for backup.

The problem becomes when we get closer to this guy , at 18:12.00 , and there start all. At the entry of rb , he blocked the way. I moved a little for dont been busted , but he keeps at front.

There , the cops start spamming him MOVE FOR POLICE >>> . He never moved , and at 18:50.00 he lost the control of the car. I tried to avoid him , i braked , and when i see enough space between him car and wall , i throttle ( i failed calculating this thing ) , and have an incident .

As i never remembered the name of who was the user that were in front , i sayed that im going to report him , but i want to talk with him for know him opinion of all this.
He sayed " I give up " , and disconnect , so i never had time for talk with him. I never saw a sorry...

Thanks , Borja
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

Hello,

This user has history of this sort of behavior and as such, will receive a lengthy ban for his actions.

Thanks for your report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's