[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - VTU•MiniV[COP] (Archived by Bez)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Joeyjordan2013

Their LFS username(s):minivan
Their in-game nickname(s):VTU•MiniV[COP]

Main reason(s): Pulling out

Replay and/or screenshot link:
Replay:https://www.mediafire.com/?ur3lgd7e924pdai
Screenshot: http://s16.postimg.org/h0w0kukkl/mini_1.jpg
Replay timestamps: 27:23 27:24

Description of incident (inc date & time): Screenshot-Minivan just pulls out without slowing(See replay) 27:23 can clearly see a white and blue RB4 from inside his car 27:24 Contact was made with him unaware apparently then later in chat totally denies it and he says "i was turning right into the pits i never pulled out anywhere" when he pulled out of a junction and i had the right of way
I honestly have no clue how you can report someone for "pulling out"... At the end of the day, it was clearly unintentional.
[Image: F3MJ3Ql.gif]
(2015-09-21 23:09)joeyjordan2013 Wrote: [ -> ]Contact was made with him unaware apparently
You can see here that there was no contact on my end, whatsoever. LFSLazy would notify me if I make contact with another vehicle.

(2015-09-21 23:09)joeyjordan2013 Wrote: [ -> ]Minivan just pulls out without slowing(See replay) 27:23 can clearly see a white and blue RB4 from inside his car
I also added a part where you can see out of the left side of my windshield. I could not see you at all, and the reason I didn't look left is because the server was practically empty and 99.9% of the time anyone on Archway will go right, onto Station Boulevard heading towards the Highway.

At the end of the day, I couldn't see you, I am sorry that I almost caused a small colision but there is absolutely no need for a report for this, it is beyond pathetic.

Also, on another note, I watched this from your perspective and by the look of your inputs, it looks as though you were aiming for me.
[Image: iC5NnrD.gif]
Considering you could see the trajectory of my vehicle, you could have easily steered right onto Station Boulevard towards Highway 1, or even just lifted but instead your foot is to the floor and you're turning left, you clearly aimed for me and would have rammed me if I didn't go wide onto the middle of the right lane.
You can see you make absolutely zero attempt to brake until after you get along side of me.

I rest my case.

Thanks,
-Minivan
Minivan did indeed pull out infront on you. There is a solid white line where he came from, meaning he must giveway.

This is just a general accident. Minivan should have apologised for it, but it seems he wasn't even aware the accident happened. Please be more careful in future Minivan when pulling out from junctions.

No action will be needed.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's