[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban almarri555 (Unban Request Granted by Brad)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

● Your LFS Username: almarri555

● Time & Date of Incident

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: I'm sorry I have contravened the rules, I did not know the laws, and I'm sorry Reiterating that you can ban my license forever
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.

Hi,

I can see you mention that you do not know the laws. That is entirely your own fault. Let me explain:

1) When you join the server for the first time you're asked to specifically accept that you understand a number of clear and simple rules, one of which being crashing/ramming. You did so. (Personally, I don't think you should need to be told not to ram others; it's should be common-sense not to ruin others' gameplay, but we're so kind as to spell this out so there is no confusion).

2) In the mere 17 hours of game-play with us, you've served 37 days worth of bans (NOTE: That is EXCLUDING the 120 days you're currently serving).

To expand on the above point:

2 x User Reports for ramming/crashing without apologising
1 x Ban for swearing/abuse
1 x Ban for ramming/crashing without apologising

To re-iterate, this has all occurred in just 17 hours worth of game-play.

This current ban is for constantly wrong-siding and hitting two cars head-on in separate incidents. On neither occasion did you apologise.

I appreciate English isn't your first language, however that is the same for a vast percentage of TC users and the majority of them are able to follow this basic rule.

I'll give you a chance to respond before I make a final decision--i'm not here to jump to conclusions, but your record hints towards the opinion that you simply do not care for our community.

Thanks,
I now understand the laws of TC and I'm sorry for what appeared Me and you can interdict that repeated visits another
Okay, if you now understand the rules, can you confirm back to me:

1) Why you were banned
2) What you will do differently next time
OK I read the rules now and I so sorry for the Disturbance
Can you please respond to the points I raised in my last message?
1) Why you were banned: Causing crashes with no apology

2) What you will do differently next time: If there is a warning, i moving and responds to siren
Okay, i'm taking a big risk, but i'm willing to unban you as i'm fairly confident you understand what you did wrong.

Please don't let my lenience be a mistake - any further issues and a minimum 120 day ban will be re-instated.

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's