[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + Report: SmirkySmoke (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: Filsoof

Their LFS username(s): SmirkySmoke
Their in-game nickname(s): [TT] Bee

Main reason(s): Causing an accident, without apologizing.

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://www.upload.ee/files/5232597/Report_BEE.mpr.html
Replay timestamps: 8.22, 8:28

Description of incident (inc date & time):

First timestamp (8:22): I indicate to the left lane, and turns over to it as it's clear.
Second timestamp (8:28): Accident happens, Bee decides to overtake me in the right lane, which is both a not smart decision as the road is about to separate and an round abound is a head. He causes us both to crash, after the crash I tried to talk with him but he refuses to admit his fault in the accident.
as explained in chat there was lots of room to safely pass if u hadnt steered back right into me. also i made u aware there was a TC online who could have handled this.

Oct 01 16:16:20 IMPERIALJAPAN : ^Lbruhhhh
Oct 01 16:16:47 [TT] Bee : ^LIMPERIALJAPAN - bruuuuuuh, drive right or straight, or both
Oct 01 16:16:58 [TT] Bee : ^LIMPERIALJAPAN - but not left, and then right

Oct 01 16:17:08 IMPERIALJAPAN : ^LGonna apologize for that accident?
Oct 01 16:17:13 [TT] Bee : ^Lread above.
Oct 01 16:17:24 [TT] Bee : ^LIMPERIALJAPAN - move, dont block me in here
Oct 01 16:17:37 [TT] Bee : ^LIMPERIALJAPAN - move pls. now
Oct 01 16:17:40 IMPERIALJAPAN : ^LWhat are you talking about? You tried to overtake me in the right lane.
Oct 01 16:17:44 IMPERIALJAPAN : ^LFine. A report shall be filled.
Oct 01 16:19:05 [TT] Bee : ^LIMPERIALJAPAN - Seen a rule breaker or need a hand? !Tc <message>

[Image: 46yyalds8eex.gif]

to the admin dealing with it: also notice him blocking me in the repairbox 20 seconds after the incident.
I was in my lane. It doesn't matter how much I turn, as much as I'm in my lane. Even if I didn't accidentally steer, you would still have caused that accident.

I wasn't aware of your last message, as I went for the report.
Also I went to PARK (not block) behind you to get an explanation, it's clear that I moved shortly after.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.

From the looks of it, Filsoof did not really turn that much when Barney was coming across on the right. It was a reckless move from barney to try and overtake in a braking zone. Just because you knew you had a quicker car, you could have easily done the patient thing and waited behind him through the roundabout and overtaken him through superior acceleration. However you were a little impatient here and tried to overtake recklessly, thinking that Filsoof would leave room (which he was not obliged to do in a single lane like that).

About the blocking in the pit box afterwards, please don't do that just to talk to them, it's a form of harassment. If he doesn't want to speak to you while driving, then you file a report, but don't deliberately block him in to get his attention.

Barney will receive a confirmable in-game warning for overtaking you recklessly like that and causing a collision. The movement you did was very slight and would not have been the cause of the crash at all.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's