[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: unban (Unban Request Denied by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS Username:theg4m3er

- Time & Date of Incident: 1-2 days ago

- Replay / Screenshot Link:
- Replay Timestamps:

- Reasons as to why you think you deserve an unban and why you feel your unban request was unfairly denied: why am i get banned to cruise with friends and the chase was slower than us? so why not they banned when they drived around me? this is so stupid that i get 21 days ban cause of a little mistake
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
I have acknowledged your unban request and will reply to it in due course. Please be patient.
Let's have a look at your URS compared to the other users:

You just came back from a week's ban for exactly the same offence of drifting while interfering with a chase/ignoring the SIRENS. I could see on the replay that this was no "mistake" as you clearly ignored the chase that was directly behind you, continuing to drift on the Autobahn (which in itself is dangerous enough). There is an infield and outer roads for a reason, separate to the Autobahn.

Globb3n does not have a recent history of not moving for sirens and thus, he only received a confirmable warning. He would obviously receive a ban if he was caught doing this again.

Amnesia075 is a new user and was not very clear on the rules. I've directed him to them in his confirmable warning and he will hopefully understand this behaviour is not acceptable.

You were clearly going to get a ban for this due to your URS being pretty messy and unimpressive recently compared to the other users. You get the punishment you deserve based on the severity of the incident and your history. We rarely ban people for a first-time offence which in your case here, it clearly was not.
I'll give you until this Friday to reply with something convincing or else this Unban Request will be denied.
Clearly you do not have much interest in being unbanned so this will be denied.

Unban Request Denied
Reference URL's