[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - constant harassment day after day. (Archived by Olli)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS username of harasser: turbine2, nickname: SPAronco.

This guy has been harassing me day after day, following, tailgating, bumping, rear-ending non-stop, everyday wen i join the TC server one (oval) he persistently waits for me and follows me around, causing accidents with me (rear-ending) due to his inability to react wen i need to stop, i pit to get a faster car, he also pits to get a faster car to follow me, i park and go idle, he waits persistently for me to drive again, so far two reports have been made, several accident complaints, and a !tc personal message to admin has been sent out to no avail.

My LFS username is woot5
We do need a replay unless there will be no action taken upon everything else than chat related stuff. Sadly. I can promise you that this kind of behaviour/harassment won't be tolerated if the user in question is caught in action. Good that you brought this situation up, though.
You haven't got a replay, right?
This user just recently got banned for 2 weeks. Unless you still want us to look into this (please provide a replay), it will be archived.
I'm going to archive this report now due to inactivity.

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's