[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Season 1 - Feedback Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
That is a good idea, Shikari. A disincentive to not turning up is something you could implement. Not everybody has 10k to deposit though that is the only downside.
(2015-10-04 13:37)Nismo Wrote: [ -> ]Not everybody has 10k to deposit though that is the only downside.

Or a significant amount of money , which one will get back at the end of the event Smile
Yeah I know, but it has to be a decent amount of money, I originally put £5k, but raised it since a lot of people have a lot of money on TC, so most would just end up being like "Oh well its only £5,000".
I wasn't leaning towards either team, why would I? The rule about players joining teams mid-event needs to be made clear next time.

Also, the comment about it seeming more like a [TC] event than a [CSR] event probably comes down to the fact that I was asked to admin on server one. The majority of the organisational work was done by [CSR], I just so happened to be doing most of the "talking" when the event happened.
I would consider doing it on sundays. I think in general events work better on sundays 'cause most ppl are at home anyway due to work/school/university/whatever next day, whilst on saturdays you have sports, events, partys and so on.

The penaltyshooting was spontaneous i believe, but it could actually be quite fun when little overhauled aswell. Maybe a further distance and no goalie or something. Was more of a pushing including pushing the goalkeeper sometimes.

Apart from theese tiny things it worked quite well imho.
Barney is right about the day it was hosted on, I was a little late turning up and two of our original players couldn't make it. Sunday or Tuesday would be good.
If on Sunday, make the event start at 5PM.
Well, maybe add a poll next time for see what ppl think about when do the event Smile I think that this isnt a bad idea , trying to have all the users playing Smile
(2015-10-04 13:31)Shikari Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-03 21:52)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]The fun match was the best part of it for me because i didnt get to play. Next time it would work so much better if there was more reserve drivers because it isnt fun waiting in a server for 45 mins waiting to do something and then getting told that you cant.

We can't do anything about people signing up, and agreeing to play, then not showing up. I can garentee its more annouying for us. Next time, we should have some kind of deposit, so say you have to pay £10,000 and if you show up and do all the matches you should be in, then you'll get your money back.

For example to me it was really hard to show up, by having late change to time schedule can make other things first than gaming what really is not that important. For example I and my whole family was invited to relatives what of course makes its place before gaming.
Otava, your excuse is completely valid. No reason to start explaining it in further detail if you don't wish to. There's no questioning about to the fact that gaming is much less important than real life.
(2015-10-05 16:43)Otava Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-04 13:31)Shikari Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-03 21:52)k_badam Wrote: [ -> ]The fun match was the best part of it for me because i didnt get to play. Next time it would work so much better if there was more reserve drivers because it isnt fun waiting in a server for 45 mins waiting to do something and then getting told that you cant.

We can't do anything about people signing up, and agreeing to play, then not showing up. I can garentee its more annouying for us. Next time, we should have some kind of deposit, so say you have to pay £10,000 and if you show up and do all the matches you should be in, then you'll get your money back.

For example to me it was really hard to show up, by having late change to time schedule can make other things first than gaming what really is not that important. For example I and my whole family was invited to relatives what of course makes its place before gaming.

its all about dedication man.

the amount of times i never went out with my friends on a saturday or with my parents because i was doing a 24h/12h race on lfs is worryingly high
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's