[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: + IMPERIALJAPAN (Filsoof) (Report Archived by Connor)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: smirkysmoke

Their LFS username(s): Filsoof
Their in-game nickname(s): IMPERIALJAPAN

Main reason(s): failing to apologize

Replay and/or screenshot link: http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?fil...7909724888
Replay timestamps:
11:30-11:46 strange driving
14:57 reversing on autobahn
15:33 parking on ab instead of right side
18:36 undertaking a damaged car, steering left into him, causing an accident failing to apoogize
20:55 failing to apologize for an accident
35:48 instead of just driving, he waits in the rb trying to provoce an accident, as many ppl come fast from the oval not able to stop in time when missing the brakingpoint. see at 35:51 how he re-applies the brakes when we all would start to accelerate
38:27 causing an accident failing to apologize
42:15-42:40 blocking the road, just waiting for cars to hit him from behind
45:50-46:30 blocking a COP in the left lane, keeps slowing and when Thomas tries to overtake he accelerates

Description of incident (04.10 - 16:24 gmt):
initial reportreason was the hit at 38:27. i carried on driving until he de decides to accuse me of trolling.

€: removed more or less unrelated stuff to old report. can be handled by anyone else
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Quote:11:30-11:46 strange driving

Yes, not sure what he's doing here but we also don't know the context of this. He might have been deliberately playing around with the [MED] and [TOW] there.

Quote:14:57 reversing on autobahn

Not the most safe way to tow someone, yes, but nothing worth really mentioning.

Quote:15:33 parking on ab instead of right side

So minor it's not even worth mentioning. There's clearly a !caution up ahead so why wouldn't people just simply slow down anyway?

Quote:18:36 undertaking a damaged car, steering left into him, causing an accident failing to apoogize

Yes, this was impatient and reckless. This was worth an apology that was not given, I agree.

Quote:20:55 failing to apologize for an accident

That was hardly worth a mention as he was braking to avoid contact and the MRT was faking a right turn then turns to the left very rapidly. If I was in Filsoof's shoes, I'd be very confused as to what the MRT was doing; this was more the MRT user's fault more than anything else for not sticking to one lane.

Quote:35:48 instead of just driving, he waits in the rb trying to provoce an accident, as many ppl come fast from the oval not able to stop in time when missing the brakingpoint. see at 35:51 how he re-applies the brakes when we all would start to accelerate

What? He was crossing the roundabout, saw you were coming in at speed, realised you were letting him go and seemed to have a slow reaction to your acceleration. There was nothing in the wrong here and did not provoke any accident.

Quote:38:27 causing an accident failing to apologize

That's, again, not entirely his fault. You were, for some reason, braking far too early and hard for the entry of the roundabout and got slightly pitted by Dan. You then waited in the middle of the road, arguably provoking an accident in your eyes (according to your report) and Filsoof was applying the brakes fully. He does not seem to have the best brakes and could not do anything else to stop a collision. It was not the best of decisions to wait in the middle of the road from you.

Quote:42:15-42:40 blocking the road, just waiting for cars to hit him from behind

Not sure what he's doing here and I can class this as provoking behaviour as he clearly waits for cars to get near him, then he drives off. Seems like a bit of a game for him.

Quote:45:50-46:30 blocking a COP in the left lane, keeps slowing and when Thomas tries to overtake he accelerates

He's not blocking him at all if they're both in different lanes. In real life, if you saw a car next to you on a motorway, you'd most likely be going the same speed and if not, the other car will be accelerating a little to overtake and join the lane you're in. On here, this was the same scenario however, the COP obviously cannot go over the speed limit so cannot successfully overtake Filsoof on the left if Filsoof is going the speed limit. Filsoof never goes over the speed limit (and if he does by about 5mph for a split second) when accelerating to stay in line with Thomas. Even if he acknowledged he was doing this deliberately, in my eyes, there was nothing wrong here as Filsoof was going the speed limit, was in a completely different lane to Thomas and so was not obliged to let him through at all.

Overall, there are so many minor points raised here on this report that most of them are not worth mentioning. However, as there are some parts that I can deem are provoking, I will issue Filsoof a confirmable in-game warning for deliberately provoking other users. I will make sure this is a final warning due to his history.

Please also make sure that the report content holds genuinely legitimate incidents that are explicitly against the rules of the server, instead of little mistakes that no one picks up on unless they really didn't like a person. Please PM me if you have any further questions or queries.

Cheers for the report.

Action has been taken as described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's