[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: [F] Basic Training - kiwie
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LFS Username: kiwie
Nickname: kiwie
Cop rights revoked? (Yes/No): Yes
Notes (e.g times free/language): most of time[/align]/English and LATVIAN
[Image: trainingpass3.png]
Congratulations! You have Passed the written [COP] Exam

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team

Please carefully read the »Police Guide«

Confirm below that you have read and understand it
I read and understood
You are now ready for Basic Training, Please contact any of the trainers: You have 21 days from now to complete the training, otherwise this application will be closed. »List of Trainers«

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Training Information:

Took place on: 12/10/2015

Trainer(s) Present: Nismo

Assistance Present: Sonic

Lead Trainer: Nismo

Good Points: During training, you were making good attempts at all the maneuvers. Your PIT, PIT in the corner and Two Car Box maneuvers you performed in the training where successful and of a good standard. I can see that performing these maneuvers are your strong points.

Improvements: Basic car control was a big problem during training. You were far too aggressive on your throttle, especially on corners. You seemed to drift out of the corners a lot while at full throttle, this resulted in your tires heating far too quickly which then made you have even less grip. Slowly accelerate out of the corner so that your car does not slide. Keeping good traction is important.

Furthermore, you seemed to be struggling with your gearing. You were able to make use of the engine brake but this sometimes caused you to shift down too many times and that gave you a sharp acceleration out of the corner. At times you were in a too high gear for your speed which resulted in slow acceleration and vice versa. I would advise to practice this, finding the right gear is important, especially on exits of corners because this will improve your grip. Along with the gearing, braking is something you need to work on too. During the final chase you were braking too lightly for tight corners which cause you to go into the run-off areas which slowed you down a lot.

Another improvement you must focus on is that you don't need to follow the suspect everywhere he goes. You were wrong siding too often which could result in a crash if it were to be on a full server. Keep right as much as possible when chasing a suspect, if you must wrong side to avoid losing the suspect, take a glance at the mini-map at the top right of the screen so you can see if any cars are coming. Along with this, you also want to improve your reactions. You can do this by giving yourself a suitable reaction distance or a large gap which will provide enough time to slow down. There were multiple occasions throughout training where you thought the suspect went a different direction and you crashed.

I noticed that you struggled under the pressure. You performed maneuvers in the training successfully but when you came to the final chase you were practically ramming. There is no rush, you may take as much time as you like. Keep following the suspect until it is safe to perform a maneuver

Notes:

Find a setup you like, feel free to ask around or if you see me I will gladly help you. I would like you take on board the advice given and I would like you to take another shot at training when you are ready.

Authorized by Connor
[Image: trainingfail3.png]
Sorry, you have failed Basic Training. Please feel free to apply again.
You must wait a minimum of 7 days before reapplying.

Thanks!
The [TC] Training Team
Reference URL's