[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Eyniks ( Darknightx ) (Unban Request Granted by Ash)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello ,

Sorry for bad english i am french !

Your LFS Username: Darknightx

● Time & Date of Incident : 04/10/15

● Replay / Screenshot Link:
● Replay Timestamps:

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban:

I come here because dan say to me come here !

After long long time i come back on lfs for fun . i see the only server full and fun for cruise is Tc i join back the server 02 / 10 / 15 and i drive normaly .

Today my bro want to play with me but i dont have s2 licence for him he buy one licence s2 to old friend ! he try to join the server but he cant ! i try back to my account and i can !

We go on the website ban and see the account he buy is ban from 2008 ...

I join now the server and dan tel me if i am kordan59 i say yes is licence for my bro and he tell me why you have the same nickname i say to him i just copy my folder and paste on her computer ! for no download again the game ..

But i dont understand why my licence S2 darknightx is ban ! I play from 02 october on the server i play normaly ! i dont ram or other !

I dont know why dan ban me and say go on the link for unban !
i edit but i dont have screenshot or replay Smile
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Thanks you Howlin for your time Smile
Sorry to disturb but anyone can look for my unban ?
If you want this to be looked into properly, you'll have to wait.
We think this is a clear case of ban evading. If you were being honest and said you were in fact kordan59 you would've had a chance of being unbanned.

Please tell the truth: Are you in fact kordan59 or do you stick to your original post?
No is not a joke me i am eyniks ! https://www.facebook.com/EynikS/ you can add me if you want ! And kordan59 is one licence we bought for play with me !

i try to say :

Me i am eyniks ( darknightx old nickname from the start of LFS )
Kordan59 is a french men with i play in the time off Liberty Cruise !
Now kordan59 dont play to lfs !

Start of october i come back for play to cruise and i find Tc city driving i play 1/2 day and my bro ! ( Keke ) show the game and want to play with me !

I say to him 24£ is expensive for just one server i will find one S2 licence for me ! I bought the licence s2 to kordan59 ! I try to join the tc city driving for see if all its okay i see i cant ! Cant connect !

I try back to my Account Eyniks ( Darknightx ) i see i can ! I understand S2 Kordan is ban !

I say to my bro Keke the s2 we bought for him is ban from the server !

He say np he buy one licence at lfs.net !

Now all is ok i go to tc city driving ! and i say to him join me for play !

He join me we start to play 5min and dan intercept me on the chat ...

You can show on lfs.net my bro buy one licence !! Keke33
Ok i see but sorry if you dont understand i dont speak english
Sorry for the wait, we'll try and get back to you soon.
Ok thanks you and no problem
Hello there Eyniks!

We will be unbanning your account on this occasion. You must understand that we will not be unbanning your brother's account: 'kordan59', as he purchased it with an active ban in place.

Given the fact that you mention your brother purchased that account to play TC, it is surprising that he did not think to consult our public ban list to view any bans which were active on that account prior to purchase.

Regards

~ [TC] CityDriving Management

Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's