[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Ban (Unban Request Granted by Savy)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
- Your LFS Username: taikkkis
- Time & Date of Incident taikkkkis Jamaica Banned (60 days / ends: 2012-03-22

- Replay / Screenshot Link: N/A
- Replay Timestamps: N/A

Hi, I'd like to know the cause of which is banned from a really long!
I am an avid player server. and the of about a long ban on access to do not have any nice to!
I strongly suspect that the ban is due to bad language (I cursed in Finnish), im very sorry. Ban were to take off please .. My friend just bought the licens LFS and I would like to play with her. Smile

Sorry bad laguage. - Taikkis Blushing
It would be a great start if you could spell your own username correctly.
(2012-02-05 15:10)Josh Wrote: [ -> ]It would be a great start if you could spell your own username correctly.

oh, sorry my bad. ;/
The reason I banned you was because you was constantly speaking Finnish and constantly swearing in Finnish, you was warned on by josh and you also confirmed a in-game warning about speaking Finnish and swearing/insulting. Clearly show's you ignored the warning as you continued to speak Finnish and continued to swear although I told you in-game to speak English and also forced fined you 3times for swearing, after I force fined you for swearing you then carried on so I decided to kick you to try and get you to learn.

When you re-joined the server you started asking "WHY?" and I told you 4times why you was fined and kicked yet you still ignored me and continued to speak Finnish and you continued to swear. Here's the logs so you can see exactly what you said and then maybe you can try explaining why.

2012-01-22 14:37:25 UTC Jamaica taikkkkis tAikkis : erski[FIN] - onko vitusti raha xD

2012-01-22 14:37:48 UTC Jamaica taikkkkis tAikkis : erski[FIN] - mitä vittuu xD

2012-01-22 14:38:04 UTC Jamaica taikkkkis tAikkis : erski[FIN] - saat vitu hyvä auto

2012-01-22 14:44:11 UTC Jamaica taikkkkis tAikkis : vittu

2012-01-22 14:44:17 UTC Jamaica taikkkkis tAikkis : ku toi homo

2012-01-22 13:43:42 UTC Sydney taikkkkis tAikkis : erski[FIN] - vittu ei löydy

2012-01-22 13:33:02 UTC Sydney taikkkkis tAikkis : vittuku ei o mikkiä
oh, sorry i have bad english and im drunked.. erski a player is bad English and I spoke to him, because Finnish. He has just started lfs playing. Will not happen again any more because we have Xfire! Finnish style with a curse, I'm sorry, should not be any more never happen again!
I do not have the possibility to translate did not know before.
Being drunk does not excuse you.
(2012-02-05 20:37)Lampshade Wrote: [ -> ]Being drunk does not excuse you.

I know, i know but could you please consider me ? Sad
There should never happen again
This time I will give you a chance and I'll reduce your ban, as you have already been banned for 15days I'll re-ban you for 15days which means you will serve a 30day ban instead of 60days. Please make sure this doesn't happen again and if it does then you will serve the full ban length without it being reduced.
Okay ! Smile
Unban Request Granted.

You will be unbanned shortly.
Reference URL's