[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: Unban Request - Kevin3495 (Ban Reduced by BP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
● Your LFS Username: Kevin3495

● Time & Date of Incident: 2 weeks ago

● Replay / Screenshot Link: -
● Replay Timestamps: -

● Reasons as to why you feel you deserve an unban: So, I got a bit paranoid, I live in The Netherlands, which is taking allot of refugees, thanks to that the state kicked me out of my house, because they needed places for refugees, this made me go paranoid ( Which is a knowledgeable if you'd ask me ), and I said some stupid things, which got me banned out of my favorite server, I currently have a room by a good friend, and have a law case going against the state ( Which I know, won't bring much, but at least I tried. )

I hereby wish to say sorry to everyone that I insulted, I would've wished to say sorry to the guys that I insulted, but don't have any clue what their names are, if you see this, and you're one of them, I'm truly sorry.

I hope to be unbanned, because TC is the only place for me to calm down, there is nothing as good as this server.. there are other servers that try, but fail miserably.

This won't happen again, Pinky swear!, I'll just keep my mouth shut from now on.
The admin who placed the original ban has been notified and will reply shortly
Thanks Ash.
Bumpy bump
Yeah, don't.
I'd love to get a reply on this, kinda miss driving on TC
Your ban will be reduced.

New unban date: Thursday, 7 April 2016
That is 182 days from today.

Given your history and the nature of your comments, a full unban is not warranted.

I would consider the new length quite reasonable considering the fact you seem more sorry about being banned, than your actual actions which got you banned.

Regarding you being reported:

IG Wrote:If the admin that will handle the report has a clear mind, then he'll understand my point Wink

At the time, you had a 7 day ban pending extension:

Forum Wrote:Thanks for the ban, don't really care about it, just want to spread the word.

I will leave this open for a little bit in case you have any comments.
I just didn't had my mind together, allot of shit was happening, and wasn't thinking straight, I fully regret the things I have said, there is no chance taking them back, but there is a chance to say sorry, which I'm taking, I am truly sorry about everything I said, and this won't happen again, I just want to play on my favorite server, without saying a single thing ( Unless a cop pulls me over, etc )

Thanks for the reduce though, still a long time to wait... time to put my G27 in the closet I guess....
Your ban has been reduced
Reference URL's