[TC] Gaming Forums

Full Version: - Report - Mr.AD™ [COP] (Archived by Dizzle)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your LFS username: vRenegade

Their LFS username(s): racerss
Their in-game nickname(s): Mr.AD™ [COP]

Main reason(s): Using too much force as a cop.

Replay and/or screenshot link: Replay Link

Replay timestamps: 33:30, chase initiated. 33:58 Powersliding for no reason. 36:25 Out-brakes himself and puts me into the roundabout, ending the chase

Description of incident (inc date & time): 7th Oct 2015, aprox 21:08 GMT+1

Mr.AD initiated chase for me wrongsiding on the initial ramp up to the bridge, on the right-hand-side out of the pits. This is the tightest part of the track and doesn't seem like a valid reason to initiate chase, when he does the same thing trying to catch me. When you have a 90° corner, it's pretty hard to keep 100% on the correct side of the road so I don't think, this is a valid reason. I pull over once I get on the bridge, making sure I'm not blocking the road for anyone when he pulls along side, he is not close enough to fine me just yet, but instead of pulling in front and reversing, like anyone else would, he decides it's a good idea to power-slide round.
[Image: 3u7DM3h.gif]
He then fines me from wrongsiding. I drive off, as the fine is uncalled for. As the chase goes on, we approach the roundabout, from the Autobahn heading clockwise. Mr.AD fails to see me breaking, the brakes far, far too late and is heading for me. Just as we get to the roundabout, he lets his brakes off and plows into the back off me. Instead of apologizing and letting the chase continue, he uses the traffic blocking me as an advantage to bust me. His attitude as a cop is wrong, he believes he is exempt from the rules and after confronting him, he had this to say: [Image: 83FI9JJ.png]

If he's not causing problems as a cop, he's causing problems as civilian elsewhere, there's always a problem with him. I am not the only one that thinks this as I see him constantly arguing with other people about one thing or another.
***delete pls not arguing with him***
(2015-10-07 21:04)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-10-07 20:53)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]he had this to say: [Image: 83FI9JJ.png]

Check at which condition I had to say it, because you guys never understand that I can brake at that point and I can pass the roundabout successfully.

:/

You might be able to brake there when you're racing, but where there's a car in-front and there's a lot of traffic, you have to understand that you need to compensate for these. I have out-braked myself many times, but I at least make an attempt to move along-side the car, so that when I hit something, I make sure it's not the other vehicle. The point is, you failed to apologize and busted me straight away.

If I had done that to someone, and believe me I have, I would have moved out of the way so that the chase could continue and even offered to let the suspect pit.

I have even been tabbed out of my LFS window, by teamspeak. I have still managed to avoid hitting the suspect as hard as you hit me. And when that happens, I usually lose the chase just by apologizing to the person I hit, because to me, that's more important than busting them, after I've taken them out.

(2015-10-07 21:04)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]You took the bridge on the wrong way, at that point,you could have crashed cars coming from the opposite direction.
I made sure there wasn't anything coming, by checking the map, what I did was safer than taking it as far to the right. If I had kept right, you end up swinging out onto the other side of the road due to how tight it is. It's a 90° corner.
***delete pls not arguing with him***
(2015-10-07 21:28)Mr.AD Wrote: [ -> ]No problems!

Take a FZ5 in single player mode, load [TC] CityDriving's Layout and try braking at this point with the speed of 200 km/h.
*screenshot taken from the .mpr file that renegade uploaded*

Here is a .SPR File of me braking in the same spot, note where my car will stop at the end. The movement wasn't to ram you. Smile

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6mpw9rvhhzhv6xg

Thanks for wasting my time.

€: Sorry haven't got my GPU yet and still with iGPU, else I would have recorded it for you but I think that a .spr file shall be good...

(2015-10-07 21:12)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]You might be able to brake there when you're racing, but where there's a car in-front and there's a lot of traffic, you have to understand that you need to compensate for these. I have out-braked myself many times, but I at least make an attempt to move along-side the car, so that when I hit something, I make sure it's not the other vehicle. The point is, you failed to apologize and busted me straight away.

I clearly haven't wasted much of your time considering you haven't even read what I've put.
Locking this while an admin will look into it.
This report is being looked into. Please be patient.
Hi,

(2015-10-07 20:53)Renegade Wrote: [ -> ]"This is the tightest part of the track and doesn't seem like a valid reason to initiate chase...."

You were wrong side. Point blank, period. The reason for initiating chase is legitimate.

The spin around in the grass is hardly an issue. Ive done this myself to get farther off the road when a suspect had stopped unexpectedly.

The late braking at the roundabout is so common that I do not even need to explain. It was obvious to me that it was not on purpose and he also apologized.

The rule I want to put in focus here would be the most important one in my opinion.

1.1. Respect other players.

The attitudes in this replay almost made me go on a serial punishment spree. Regardless of ones actions (past/present/future) it should be handled the correct and mature way. Leaving the negative attitudes out of the server is recommended.

-Dizzle

No action has been taken for reasons described.

Thank you for your report.

It has now been moved to the archives.
Reference URL's